Dear Deirdre,

Tommy

aye DT is scary yet at the same unbelievable.

question i ask are

is it true?

if so why hasnt this come out before?

same with clifford, harris and the other possible nonces. i dinna like cliffords job and face but im inclined to to believe these allegations

Wasn't he on tv recently saying that noncing was ok if the noncer mean well? :rolleyes:

Seems we know why.

Pretty sure he said that the victims of it were being punished for misdemeanours in past lives...

He'll be looking forward to that in his next life then... :clangers2:

Although there is usually no smoke without fire, a few of these allegations have to be made up. It's a bit inconcievable that every male celebrity around in the 60s & 70s just happened to be a nonce. Obv a few must be just accused by folk out to see what they can get out of it, front page of the Sun, 'I was tied down and forced to blow Rolfs didgeree do'.

Did he not say he had fucked over a 1,000 women in the papers last year?

If so, law of averages would suggest at least one was a bit rapey and a bit child molesty...

:hysterical: if canna you have a laugh about rape and child abuse what can you have a laugh about eh?

• Site Sponsor

Did he not say he had fucked over a 1,000 women in the papers last year?

If so, law of averages would suggest at least one was a bit rapey and a bit child molesty...

Amending my post. Stuart Hall done for something in 1967 so maybe multiple complaints from women who don't know each other would do it?

Tommy can you remember this specific episode?

If so he could be called as a witness.

There was Ken Barlow, Ena Sharples, Minnie Caldwell and Len Fairclough and some young actress who's name escapes me.

Uncle Albert had gone out for the night.

I got sent to bed coz it was getting a bit raunchy.

Amending my post. Stuart Hall done for something in 1967 so maybe multiple complaints from women who don't know each other would do it?

And to think we all thought Eddie Warring was getting carried away by the exploits of some daftie from Solihull who'd just played their Joker...reality would now point to those high pitched squeals being more likely the result of some random 10 year old sucking the old cu*t off...dreadful business

• 6 years later...

@@manboobs109

Has your wife been writing to the Sun?

DEAR DEIDRE: MY husband smokes marijuana every day, from the moment he gets home to when he goes to bed.

He is a scaffolder, yet I’ve even seen him smoke before work and before driving.

We are both nearly 50 and have been together for 15 years.

He knows I hate marijuana but he doesn’t want to give it up, even for me.

We hardly have sex and I now feel so angry and disappointed in him that I can’t bear his touch.

He has no idea how irritating he is when he’s stoned.

I have to check everything because he’s not “present” enough to be relied on.

He’s such a lovely, caring person otherwise and I never want to leave him.

But I feel we’re only leading half a life.
  • Upvote 1