Sevco Thread

It's not an "elbow to the face" at all. Jesus wept.

The keeper pushes Kamara with his upper arm. Never, ever a red.

It is quite literally an elbow to the face. That is genuinely exactly what happens.

Edit: Do get your point you are making looking at it. It's a red regardless of what part catches him however.

Well, apart from the ref giving us a penalty for the arms on Ferguson eh?

You lot only see wfat you want to see, as I said, it's celtic level paranoia and downright pathetic

So because we got given a stonewall penalty that means we have to accept other shite decisions week after week with both arse cheeks. Only so much you can do when the referee is a complete idiot and biased. Last twice we've played the huns the officials have got game changing decisions in our favour wrong. Ibrox - Cosgrove never a red and Lafferty should of been off. Pittodrie - Offisde for the flick on that led to the penalty and the McGregor challenge all game changing decisions that irrespective if morelos was rightly sent off twice or we got a stone wall penalty given we have the right to moan that the referees have been completely biased. Steve McLean and Bobby Madden both self confessed huns so no real surprise. This isn't paranoia this is the complete normality creeping back in to the game and it has to be stopped now.

• Upvote 2

it'll never change, Neanderthals the lot of them & the powers to be will never sanction them for it

deduct the cunts points & the fans might grow up

I remember singing this song more than a few times over the years, won't be able to sing anything at the football the way it's going.

• Downvote 1

Ah, got you

So the decisions are made to benefit Celtic OR rangers, yeah?

Which one of them did it benefit when caley got away with a handball on the line to stop Celtic scoring, in the cup final I think a few years ago?

It wasn't a copy and paste, it was what I learned from reading it

Is that not how we all get info?

The point stands, tall

Stewart still not signing mate?

Excellent

@@Henry

That's why I said you shouldn't say something 100pc from a 140p clip at a 15 degree angle

Idiot

Well, apart from the ref giving us a penalty for the arms on Ferguson eh?

You lot only see wfat you want to see, as I said, it's celtic level paranoia and downright pathetic

I think we both know you seen the better angle and thought "hmm, maybe that was a red", but just not man enough to admit it

Right

So now that it has been confirmed a red all along, your new paranoia is that it's only their incidents we get 2 angles of?

How what does that signify

Bobby Madden made a glaring error against "rangers a couple of weeks ago mate

So how does that fit your agenda?

mt.jpg

• Upvote 1

Rangers don't want foreign refs in the SPFL — and will back our under-fire officials. (Scottish Sun)

Shocker.

Hmmmmm they hate them & pretend they think they are biased against their team.

Yet when the prospect of them getting replaced with un biased/uncorrupted/& of course not being ex season ticket holders. They are getting panicked lol.

Shit we really do not want our corrupted refs that we can manipulate so easily replaced with some foreign cunts we will have to train to the 'arse cheek' way from scratch

Ive just came off night shift and not read up on the 10% for the huns in the cup. I had a look on bear pit..... I cane I cane, but they cnts are beeping and it’s fkn funny to read. Some of the comments are mental, saying we should only let in half of our home crowd. Linky below and you don’t have to open the link if it makes you feel dirty...

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/rangers-to-receive-only-half-of-their-ticket-allocation-for-scottish-cup-tie-at-pittodrie.66864/#post-3149384

What's the capacity of that stand at the Beach End?

Surely that could be used for a one off occasion as it is totally separate from their fans (usually when they're playing!

I have emailed the FLO about this saying I hope the club are fighting it, would urge others to do the same.

More fans could give us a better chance of winning, given how long we’ve waited for silverware it’s something we shouldn’t just meekly accept.

If they really can’t then the fixture should be moved to a neutral ground or they forfeit all the gate receipts to us.

Rangers must insist on full allocation and make the sheep move the fence.