Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Had my first chiropractic session this evening; and aye - my neck and back is a fucking mess.

Good news though - from the discussion aimed at diagnosing what to concentrate on, nothing came up that she said made her want to refer me to a doctor...so on the surface - tumour free! Terrific haha

2kxTdCl.jpg

^ did you get wanked off at the end?

Don't be silly, now if it was a male doctor, that would be a different matter.

Session 2 at the Chiropacter tonight; out came the needles - acupuncture for my fucked up right shoulder. catches you off guard - or me at least - involuntary spasms aplenty; thankfully nothing causing embarrassing flatulence or erections or whatever.

Got another crack of the neck as well - a proper showstopper; like something out of a cartoon it was. But Im glad for it - never a fan of being a moaning cunt for no reason me - and it was the reassurance I needed to convince me, Im NOT a hypochondriac (fuck off GB and Hanz you pair of wee pricks).

The pain is real guys - but the journey of recovery is underway.

That crack of the neck sound just can't be good.

Eh once had to go to a chiro. Lovely wee South African burd. 4 ft 11 on a good day. By fuck she could get me in to positions and do things to me that left me dreading the "please turn over on to your back now sir" command.

It's certainly not a good sign when your been told 'tuck your chin, shoulders back - get into the habit of doing this often', and it cuts off feeling to your hands and sends shoots of pain down the middle of your back.

But at least there's a solution. This time a month ago, I was updating the will (sonos to Hanz et al); now I'm using a big cow carcass as a punch bag and running up stairs with a bunch of arseholes behind me.

I'll be in fighting shape for the first time in my life.

Feel your pain Dad. Giving the osteopath a go to try and fix my lower back as its totally fucked.

Was too feart to go to a chiropractor as one was responsible for the death of a family member many moons ago and its put the shitters on me. Break my neck - fuck of ya cunt.