Scottish Cup 2017/18

Amusing Fraserburgh/hun story: my Uncle was based there briefly in the 80s. R(IP)angers had just played us at Pittodrie, a bunch of hun neds rolled into Fraserburgh on their way home, stopped their car and asked my Uncle in the street for directions back to Glasgow.

He told them to follow road signs to Wick, that would eventually lead to Stirling and therefore send them on their way. They duly followed.

Best Uncle.

Amusing Fraserburgh/hun story: my Uncle was based there briefly in the 80s. R(IP)angers had just played us at Pittodrie, a bunch of hun neds rolled into Fraserburgh on their way home, stopped their car and asked my Uncle in the street for directions back to Glasgow.

He told them to follow road signs to Wick, that would eventually lead to Stirling and therefore send them on their way. They duly followed.

Best Uncle.

Some say they're still driving

Best Uncle.

Were they short, bald and angry?

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Bump

Formartine v Cove Rangers OFF (scheduled kick-off Friday at 20:00)

Peterhead v Dumbarton OFF (scheduled kick-off Saturday, 15:00; rearranged for Tuesday 23 January, 19:45)

Livingston v Falkirk OFF (scheduled kick-off Saturday, 15:00; rearranged for Tuesday 23 January, 19:45)

Albion Rovers v St Johnstone OFF (scheduled kick-off Saturday, 15:00)

Fraserburgh v Rangers (Saturday, 12:00, scheduled kick-off Sunday at 12:00)