Let's All Laugh At Crewe

Seems half the English league was involved in this, and a lot of people were complicit in covering it up.

How disgraceful to use the lure of becoming a professional footballer as an opportunity to prey on children.

But the question must be asked, this was known about 20 years ago and indeed investigated at that time by a Telegraph journalist, why was this not followed up?

This was in the 90's ffs, not the 70's and 80's of Savile's heydey.

Seems half the English league was involved in this, and a lot of people were complicit in covering it up.

How disgraceful to use the lure of becoming a professional footballer as an opportunity to prey on children.

But the question must be asked, this was known about 20 years ago and indeed investigated at that time by a Telegraph journalist, why was this not followed up?

Good question tup, but there were, and probably stll are, a lot of goings on that are covered up. Look at the murder of Jill Dando back in the late 90s, she was investigating the celebrity paedo goings-on. Dangerous territory.

Completely

I'm struggling to believe any tales of a coverup or looking the other way.

Why the guck would you do that??

That's what I struggle to believe; that people turned a blind eye.

Like who the fuck would ignore that??

You used the word scared; I know youre perhaps not meaning physically intimidated; but what power does be bell hold over adults;

Children he is a route to their dreams but to others in the industry he is a relative nobody?

I hear a former Newcastle united player saying he was abused. Well if he was there at the time tommy Craig was head of youth development then I can believe that,

Any poor cunt subjected to his coaching was a victim if some kind if abuse.

Hopefully it wasn't Stephen Glass. That bike really done the poor lad no favours.