Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hamilton

First post, good to be here. 

3 points on Saturday which was the most important thing as we will most likely get a pumping off Celtic, good luck to anybody travelling down for this one, braver man than me.

Screaming out for a proper play maker in midfield, needs to be the priority for Mcinnes in the coming transfer window as there is just nothing between the midfield and attackers, Ferguson and Ojo are possibly too similar to have in the same starting line up.

Also need to start a search for a new right back, Logan is absolutely honking genuinely believe he is one of our worst players, had it far too easy during his time here, should have been somebody challenging him for his place in the team.

On a positive we are back in to 3rd place, on a not so positive note we'll be back to 4th after Saturday. Big transfer window coming up, teams will strengthen and we need to be one of them.

• Upvote 2

Anyone else notice that just before kick off, whilst all the other Aberdeen players were going around each other, giving pats on backs and words of encouragement etc, Logan stood by himself at RB? 

He just looks completely lost on the park, even before the game kicks off. It could have been just a focus thing, but if I was manager i'd be a little concerned at his attitude