Lewis Ferguson

McInnes seems to think the sun shines out of Ferguson's arse and with him apparently now being on a 5+ year contract seems a safer choice as captain after the learnings of Jack/Shinnie.

Lewis - only on a one year contract - if he'd like to extend by at least two years in the next two months is welcome to the captaincy.

Devlin - no brainer he would be captain a while ago but now some concerns over the amount of games he missed

Logan - some would say McInnes tried to replace him in the summer with the Naismith pursuit

Considine - McInnes has already overlooked him three times when picking a captain

McKenna - apparently Plan A is to sell him in 2019 so even if he chosen might only be temporary

so considering all the above it's just between Devlin and Ferguson. Stick on for me that they'll be named captain/vice in whatever order. #AcciesRus

Joe Lewis would be a good choice I think, he plays pretty much every game and represents the club well, seems popular with other players. If it helps him sign a new contract then even better as I doubt we'll get as strong a goalkeeper in again.

Add to the fact he's easily our best player. It's not even close to be honest.