I`m A Cockney Get Me Out Of Here !

Then talk continuously about fighting Mayweather and telling everyone he has the speed to beat him...when the 50 before him have tried and failed.

Only balloons believe the Khan hype. Stupid little runt.

This is a cunt who asked if the country had ever had a female PM on the show.

His fights are usually exciting though!

Then talk continuously about fighting Mayweather and telling everyone he has the speed to beat him...when the 50 before him have tried and failed.

Only balloons believe the Khan hype. Stupid little runt.

This is a cunt who asked if the country had ever had a female PM on the show.

Willie Limond put him on his arse twice and the ref gave Khan a 15 count. An absolute charlatan with a chin as tough as blancmange.

This programme has now gone past it's sell by date.

Ant and Dec are no longer amusing, just scripted tedious and predictable monologue which they now try too hard to get across.

Should be binned.

I don't want to create an argument so soon but I'm sorry, they were never amusing.

Did one of them not go to rehab? What was he addicted to? Smarties? Burgers? No way he ever did drugs. Not decent drugs anyway. Something poofy maybe, like prescription shit or something.

• Upvote 2
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw the line up of "celebrities" in the papers. I've actually heard of 4 of them. Folk actually still watch this thing then. Finding amusement from folk trying to swallow kangaroos nuts is understandable the first couple of times but, what is it? 16th series? Let it go for fuck sake.

• 2 weeks later...