Champions League

I'm all for bashing the big money corporate football competitions, but the Champions League has been absolutely brilliant entertainment over the past couple of seasons.

If you've not enjoyed it as a spectacle, then you are either extremely bitter, or you just don't enjoy football.

• Upvote 1

I'm all for bashing the big money corporate football competitions, but the Champions League has been absolutely brilliant entertainment over the past couple of seasons.

If you've not enjoyed it as a spectacle, then you are either extremely bitter, or you just don't enjoy football.

It's both for me.

Fitba is the worst part of a days drinking and I'm bitter about the fact that people watch this shite over supporting their own team.

it has been good

but these big swing results are now quite common

for a few years now big teams have both run up big scores and taken big defeats.

on a few occasion over the course of the same 2 legged tie

can’t see Ajax repeating 94 and would be amazed if Spurs first decent trophy since the UEFA cup is right to the very top

On the basis that two weegies are in agreement over this, I think we can all agree that the Champions League is clearly for cunts.

Assuming Maryhill is in Glasgow... still not sure what exactly a Maryhill is.  Sounds like the kind of place where they'd call fizzy juice "ginger" though.

• Upvote 4