Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Credit to the team for showing the character to turn the game round in the 2nd half against a very well organised team of late. But it is clear to see we have a big issue at present. The midfield is struggling to feed the strikers in, and the problem is that when they do manage to find one, they are utterly hopeless and end up losing the ball..Got to wonder how much longer we can play like this for without receiving an absolute doing.

If i'm lennon on Friday I would be telling that hibs team to let us have the ball as much as we want and catch us on the counter, we aren't a threat going forward and their defenders are more than capable of keeping anything we do offer up at bay.

The following team I believe could cause hibs a problem :

Lewis

Logan     McKenna   Devlin     Lowe

Ferguson       Shinnie

McLennan                                GMS

Anderson    Mcginn

Yes its different but Mcginn is looking a tad sluggish out on the wing and struggles to get into a game. Scored 20 goals in his first season through the middle and 13 in the second season also through the middle. Why not try that again? Also with the threat of Anderson along side him, could make a decent pairing?

Don't see what is bizarre about it, shuffle things about, sometimes its about trial and error. He's proved he can score goals consistently already.

I'd rather not trial and error anything in a crucial league match, thanks. He proved that 6 years ago. He's now lazy and fat.

• Upvote 2

Out, nae childcare.

We'll shade a tight game, with Hibs playing about with the ball about 50 yards from our goal for the majority.

Good time to get Hibs I think, no goals at Tynecastle, a drab 0-1 loss to St Johnstone.  For all their so called attacking football they aren't scoring many goals. 

Good time to get Hibs I think, no goals at Tynecastle, a drab 0-1 loss to St Johnstone.  For all their so called attacking football they aren't scoring many goals. 

It's because they aren't very good. They have some players who can pass the ball and others who are very quick. Don't really have a combination of both. That's why I've never wanted Boyle. He'd be a hate figure once the crowd worked out he's a one trick pony.

Would like to see Shinnie at left back for this because I dont think him and Ferguson work too well together. Both are battlers. Need someone to pass the ball. Can Gleeson do that? Only game I've been to that he's played was Killie at home when he lasted 5 minutes.

Aye lets drop arguably one of our best performers in the previous three games to move arguably our best central midfielder to left back.

Credit to the team for showing the character to turn the game round in the 2nd half against a very well organised team of late. But it is clear to see we have a big issue at present. The midfield is struggling to feed the strikers in, and the problem is that when they do manage to find one, they are utterly hopeless and end up losing the ball..Got to wonder how much longer we can play like this for without receiving an absolute doing.

If i'm lennon on Friday I would be telling that hibs team to let us have the ball as much as we want and catch us on the counter, we aren't a threat going forward and their defenders are more than capable of keeping anything we do offer up at bay.

The following team I believe could cause hibs a problem :

Lewis

Logan     McKenna   Devlin     Lowe

Ferguson       Shinnie

McLennan                                GMS

Anderson    Mcginn

Yes its different but Mcginn is looking a tad sluggish out on the wing and struggles to get into a game. Scored 20 goals in his first season through the middle and 13 in the second season also through the middle. Why not try that again? Also with the threat of Anderson along side him, could make a decent pairing?

You ruined it with McKenna on the right and Devlin on the left.

Aye lets drop arguably one of our best performers in the previous three games to move arguably our best central midfielder to left back.

I havent been impressed by him at all. We've looked shit in the middle of the park basically all season. 

Edit: Ah, read that wrong. Dropping young Max is indeed unjustified. 

In that case its time to turn on Graeme Shinnie, like we like to do when players get to this stage of their contract. Shinnie out. He's crap anyway. He's going to Rangers. etc.