Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

3 points tonight and we're back in the shake up. That wouldn't be bad considering our indifferent start to the season.

3 points tonight and we're actually only 5 points behind Hearts having played the same amount of games as them.

Lennon will have Hibs massively fired up for this game after only taking 1 point from their last 3 games.

1-1.

I had planned to attend this evening but I'm off to Glasgow to meet the legendary Thomas Hearns instead.

The Hitman > The Dons.

• Downvote 1

3 points tonight and we're actually only 5 points behind Hearts having played the same amount of games as them.

Lennon will have Hibs massively fired up for this game after only taking 1 point from their last 3 games.

1-1.

I had planned to attend this evening but I'm off to Glasgow to meet the legendary Thomas Hearns instead.

The Hitman > The Dons.

Part timer. You’ve brought shame on your family.

Aye, he’s not refereeing tonight.

Some excuse will be announced but the greetin faced huns will have put too much pressure on him

and he’s been pulled to take the heat off.

Pulled out himself, or been pulled out by the SFA?

Would imagine the latter...

Takes me back to 1988, and two games v Rangers. The Durrant dive game, and the following clash at Ibrox, where Willie Miller refused to go to the referee, when instructed. Bookings only handed out to Simmie, and Willie.

The two refs involved, whose names escape me, were then "demoted" for a few games, as punishment..............