Motherwell 0 - 3 Aberdeen

What happened over the international break? Something must've clicked in McInnes head that what was being produced on the park A) wasn't working and B) was unattractive and gutless at the same time. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a turnaround. Employing the usual tactics against the tims next game will mean all is back to square one. Encouraging win.

The passing seemed better. Devlin being away with Scotland maybe helped as he came back looking great I thought. As you say tough one next week to see if we can keep it going.

Hedges had a knock and wouldn’t have played at all.

He seems to recognise the utility sitting mid quite well. Dom Ball as well. It’s the advanced role he has a mental block at.

To be fair we have been missing a Defensive midfielder with a defensive mentality and Ferguson isn't that. You are right we don't seem to have the attacking midfield anywhere near right also. Leigh did bring a lot of energy Yesterday and seemed to revel in the position, Mcinnes likes a former left back as an energetic midfielder

To be fair we have been missing a Defensive midfielder with a defensive mentality and Ferguson isn't that. You are right we don't seem to have the attacking midfield anywhere near right also. Leigh did bring a lot of energy Yesterday and seemed to revel in the position, Mcinnes likes a former left back as an energetic midfielder

It’s a fair observation that mcinnes does seem to see things in players to try different positions

Congratulations father of the prick.

All that cowardly imbecile proved, was me right. More than capable, but a cowardly hun fuck. I’m sick of his shit and I’m genuinely scunnered of yours. You bring nothing to this place, normally I’m on the wind up( it’s the internet after all) but you, you fucking muppet are a disgrace to humanity. Whatever your agenda is, I’m unsure but you’re a tremendous advert for euthanasia.

You seem upset.

Pleasure to watch the game yesterday (been a long time since I could say that).

Great to see attacking football and everyone played their part in a great performance.

Hope the good performances will put pressure on those who missed out to up their game.

Well done McInnes and the boys. You have shown what you are capable of, no excuse for anything less going forward.

Tbh I didn't think he had that in him.

It's amazing he scores every week yet lots of people (me included) think he's terrible to watch!

Have to agree. Has the touch of an elephant (even his chip on the weekend didn't look 'sweet') but he does his job which is to score goals, so no complaints as long as this continues...and if it does we should get a few quid for him but he's not getting near any top league in the world.

• Downvote 3

What a difference it makes having players in the middle of the park who are quick and mobile.

... but more importantly keep the ball on the ground and move it with pace. As much as Saturday was a great result, I don't think it's a turning point as McInnes will reintroduce his first pick centre mids at the earliest opportunity. Ferguson is a hard working box to box player but he rarely builds play or creates opportunities for others. Ojo can put his foot on the ball but slows the play down. Bryson we are simply not sure what he will bring to the team yet. So, Saturday didn't really answer any questions for me.

Have to agree. Has the touch of an elephant (even his chip on the weekend didn't look 'sweet') but he does his job which is to score goals, so no complaints as long as this continues...and if it does we should get a few quid for him but he's not getting near any top league in the world.

So even that chip doesn't get any praise? Some people are ridiculous  :hysterical:

... but more importantly keep the ball on the ground and move it with pace. As much as Saturday was a great result, I don't think it's a turning point as McInnes will reintroduce his first pick centre mids at the earliest opportunity. Ferguson is a hard working box to box player but he rarely builds play or creates opportunities for others. Ojo can put his foot on the ball but slows the play down. Bryson we are simply not sure what he will bring to the team yet. So, Saturday didn't really answer any questions for me.

It answered for me that even when our team is decimated with injuries/suspensions we are comfortably the 3rd best side in Scotland when we try to play football.

Was at a family wedding and got even more pissed when the result came through...

Totally unexpected but fair play - a great result.

Super Joe yet again.

Leigh was terrific in that role but probably won`t be asked to play there again.

Sam - jeezo min. Just superb.

The one thing that still sticks in ma craw - 5 - 0 at Ibrox. Not easy to forgive. If he can inspire a performance and even a draw next week it will help to ease the pain.

Wow what a load of fucking drivel.

His chip was ace you absolute melt.