Well Done Celtic

Fair play to them.

A monumental result.

They had 3 shots on goal all night against 25 from Barcelona

They had 11% possession according to Sky .....11 fucking percent!

They still won...can't take away what is probably the 2nd best result in their 125 years.

However, they have blatantly and openly disregarded Scottish football for years and have bleated about being in it for years.....so fuck them.

I hope they go out with two defeats in their last two games.

Tattie howkin cunts can get it right up them and fuck off.

Fair play to them.

A monumental result.

They had 3 shots on goal all night against 25 from Barcelona

They had 11% possession according to Sky .....11 fucking percent!

They still won...can't take away what is probably the 2nd best result in their 125 years.

However, they have blatantly and openly disregarded Scottish football for years and have bleated about being in it for years.....so fuck them.

I hope they go out with two defeats in their last two games.

Tattie howkin cunts can get it right up them and fuck off.

Fuck me, don't listen to Davie Provan and his pisch. 2nd best result in their history my arse - a fucking group stage game at home against a team who are basically already through? Exaggerating tim cunt.

Off the top of my head I'm sure the 1970 Celtic team we pumped in the Scottish cup final would be disappointed that their away win at Elland Road in the Semi of the European Cup had been overlooked.

Fuck me, don't listen to Davie Provan and his pisch. 2nd best result in their history my arse - a fucking group stage game against a team who are basically already through? Exaggerating tim cunt.

Off the top of my head I'm sure the 1970 Celtic team we pumped in the Scottish cup final would be disappointed that their away win at Elland Road in the Semi of the European Cup had been overlooked.

Leeds weren't the best club team in the world though, were they?

They were a dirty team of cheating, hacking cunts

Leeds 1970 was certainly amongst the strongest club sides in the world, and I fucking hate Leeds.

Leave the hyperbole and pisch to the Glasgow press tomorrow.

Listen, I hate the tattie howkin cunts as much as you, if you read my post above you might notice that.

Still doesn't take away what is one of the best results they've ever had.

Whether it's the 2nd best, I frankly couldn't give a flying fuck.

got to admit was glad they beat barca in the end. well done. roll on the 17th when they come crashing back down to earth!!

Jonty beat me to it, but I'll reiterate the sentiment.

Fuck Celtic.

Fuck them and their pretendy Oirish, terrorist-supporting, genetically-disposed-to-molestation, perpetually-playing-the-victim, obnoxious, ignorant, unwashed scum of a fanbase.

Did I mention fuck them?

Because fuck them.

• Upvote 7

Jonty beat me to it, but I'll reiterate the sentiment.

Fuck Celtic.

Fuck them and their pretendy Oirish, terrorist-supporting, genetically-disposed-to-molestation, perpetually-playing-the-victim, obnoxious, ignorant, unwashed scum of a fanbase.

Did I mention fuck them?

Because fuck them.

Aye, Saville Towers was rockin' tonight

Leeds weren't the best club team in the world though, were they?

They were a dirty team of cheating, hacking cunts

Barcelona aren't even the best team in Spain, never mind the world.

Fuck Celtic, horrible club rotten to the core. Celtic FC, offended by everything, ashamed of nothing!

• Upvote 3

Barcelona aren't even the best team in Spain, never mind the world.

Fuck Celtic, horrible club rotten to the core. Celtic FC, offended by everything, ashamed of nothing!

Agree with the second paragraph totally.

Disagree with the first.....yes, Real Madrid are champions. Think most folk would acknowledge that Barcelona are a better team though, as La Liga table shows at the moment.

Once they get Puyol & Pique back, they'll be favourites for the Champions League, and have pretty much already won La Liga this season.

However, fuck Celtic I totally agree with!

Fuck me, don't listen to Davie Provan and his pisch. 2nd best result in their history my arse - a fucking group stage game at home against a team who are basically already through? Exaggerating tim cunt.

100% correct. Was almost sickened when the commentator likened the team tonight with the team that won in Lisbon.

Would have been similar if when we drew with Bayern, we compared that side to the team that won the ECWC. Total disrespect.

As for the game, fucking horrible to watch. Complete anti-football, but it got them their win and their moment in the spotlight.

Still a horrible football club and cant wait until they come here and we fuck them all over Pittodrie.

Disagree with the first.....yes, Real Madrid are champions. Think most folk would acknowledge that Barcelona are a better team though, as La Liga table shows at the moment.

Once they get Puyol & Pique back, they'll be favourites for the Champions League, and have pretty much already won La Liga this season.

Think Real beating them earlier in season, then the draw at Nou Camp would suggest otherwise. I still fancy Real to come good, Barca will have a wobble. Nowhere near as good as they were a couple of seasons ago. Also don't think they'll win CL this year. Real, Bayern, Juve, Chelsea and Man U could all beat them, and maybe Dortmund too. But this is all opinion that we won't know till season over.

But fuck Celtic, can't wait till they lose last 2 games and go out

Think Real beating them earlier in season, then the draw at Nou Camp would suggest otherwise. I still fancy Real to come good, Barca will have a wobble. Nowhere near as good as they were a couple of seasons ago. Also don't think they'll win CL this year. Real, Bayern, Juve, Chelsea and Man U could all beat them, and maybe Dortmund too. But this is all opinion that we won't know till season over.

But fuck Celtic, can't wait till they lose last 2 games and go out

If Celtic can beat them anyone can.

The longer they stay in Europe, the more distracted they becone domestically.

If results like tonight are the price we have to pay in order to have a competitive SPL, then I for one am happy to pay it.

Fuck Celtic and their self-aggrandising nonsense.

I hear what you say about European distractions...but they dont play in Europe from early December to mid February

Canna believe what I am reading, and the scenes of celebration in a city bar tonight.

Do you think they had a post like this when we smashed copenhagen.

Heap of shite, think a few of you have forgotten the shite we have had to put up with down there, disgusting club with disgusting fans, fuck them and everything about them.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Dinna think so. They are only 3 ahead of Atletico, and 8 ahead of Real.

Much larger gaps have been bridged in their title race before.

Even with a handful of games left, never mind 28.

Also, as ollie posted, if they can get beat by Celtic...

My Aberdonian pal texted me, "from paradise, are you fuckin watchin, giruy".

What a cunt. A glory hunting cunt. An Aberdonian glory hunting cunt. The worst kind.

What a tosser.

Why would that be "getting it right up you"?

Are you a barca' fan?

Do you particularly give a fuck about Celtic?

Or is he just a glory hunting, deluded mong who believes the whole world revolves around his pish stained club which is followed by hordes of minks? :spanner:

• Upvote 4