Life's Curiosities

Foster14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why do burds wear incredibly short skirts that don't even cover their tanned pert arse cheeks and yet they feel the need to pull them down at every opportunity.

This thought, amongst others, just occurred to me while walking behind and then up the stairs behind such a burd.

That said, eh was the picture of refrainment, unlike some 14 year old who was clearly pondering the same question. He had no shame in being one step behind her on the stairs.

Why do burds wear incredibly short skirts that don't even cover their tanned pert arse cheeks and yet they feel the need to pull them down at every opportunity.

This thought, amongst others, just occurred to me while walking behind and then up the stairs behind such a burd.

That said, eh was the picture of refrainment, unlike some 14 year old who was clearly pondering the same question. He had no shame in being one step behind her on the stairs.

Its strange but not just with short skirts..ever been behind a chick with those tight yoga pants..hey tug incessantly at their shirts etc.. my guess is they think their arse is ugly  even when itrs not

Disgusting behaviour from the 14 year old. Everybody knows you have to be at least two steps behind to get the proper angle of viewing. 1 step behind (favourite Madness tune) is too close to see anything.