New Stadium Approved

Fergie and Clark had a warmth about their speeches...and actually engaged in eye contact with the guests. Cormack tried but his attempted humour sunk like a German battleship at Scapa Flow. Milne.....wasn't a bad effort though as has been said, confirmed that McInnes is safe as houses. 

McInnes himself...…..dreary delivery, head down reading his speech off an autoprompt. The content was fair enough but just came across as a man who would rather be elsewhere.

Facilities do look smart now they have been kitted out.

Couldn't find another suitable thread for this but got it forwarded to me from someone in the office.

Some of you others may have heard the same rumours??

Apparently after the training ground announcement and opening it will be announced that Stewart is standing down and HE is taking over as chairman a but if a wobble as he said if he didn’t get the chairmanship he was taking away his money ....

Apparently three or four other board members going to .... skinner / buchan and jack ... I’m told but no confirmation that the places will be filled by Americans ....

Heard that Duncan and Derek will be told they are on a shoggly peg apperantly Duncan already put out feelers for ‘other’ jobs and is trying hard for an sfa position ... Derek won’t stay long as he won’t have the free range or position that Stewart have him he will be confined to TEAM matters only future transfers and stuff like that goes to the board Derek only responsible to suggest who he would want ??? So DM certainly won’t like that but he has the security of a 2 year contract....

Anna has already gone and is working on garden leave...

I’m thinking that Tom might get the CEO position if They get rid of Duncan ... Rod is Cormack’s inside yes man .....

Lots of changes ahead .....

All of the above could be bull, but no smoke without fire...

hopefully most if not all of this is true.

massive clear out has been required for a long time.

no better time than now to do it. Unless we can do it years ago by bringing in Doc & Marty McFly 

• Downvote 1

Can professional athletes train appropriately with that gym selection?

I'm not criticising or commending it, just looking for opinions from more learned folk than me in fitness.

Fergie has lost half a yard with the speech and wit. He's been very lucky though.

McInnes with a primary 5 reading effort there.

Couldn't find another suitable thread for this but got it forwarded to me from someone in the office.

Some of you others may have heard the same rumours??

Apparently after the training ground announcement and opening it will be announced that Stewart is standing down and HE is taking over as chairman a but if a wobble as he said if he didn’t get the chairmanship he was taking away his money ....

Apparently three or four other board members going to .... skinner / buchan and jack ... I’m told but no confirmation that the places will be filled by Americans ....

Heard that Duncan and Derek will be told they are on a shoggly peg apperantly Duncan already put out feelers for ‘other’ jobs and is trying hard for an sfa position ... Derek won’t stay long as he won’t have the free range or position that Stewart have him he will be confined to TEAM matters only future transfers and stuff like that goes to the board Derek only responsible to suggest who he would want ??? So DM certainly won’t like that but he has the security of a 2 year contract....

Anna has already gone and is working on garden leave...

I’m thinking that Tom might get the CEO position if They get rid of Duncan ... Rod is Cormack’s inside yes man .....

Lots of changes ahead .....

All of the above could be bull, but no smoke without fire...

Have heard that Cormack and the sleekit cunt had some run ins in the past.

Think it's just the price tag that's causing some puzzlement chief

To who though ? There’s a group of folk on here who moan about everything. They need to have a day off now and again. There’s 5 full size football pitches built in an area where there was previously none. It’s not difficult.

• Downvote 1

You DO know that of all the things you call mcinnes, sleekit is the most daft?

There has been nothing sleekit about him, it's entirely the opposite

sleekit

/ˈsliːkɪt/

adjective

SCOTTISH

artfully flattering or ingratiating.

LITERARY

having a glossy skin or surface.

---------------

A well accomplished public speaker who knows how to blow smoke up folk, and there are days his face looks even more walnutty than yer man Calderwood.

I'd say the word is pretty apt.