New Stadium Approved

Can professional athletes train appropriately with that gym selection?

I'm not criticising or commending it, just looking for opinions from more learned folk than me in fitness.

Fergie has lost half a yard with the speech and wit. He's been very lucky though.

McInnes with a primary 5 reading effort there.

From a S&C perspective that gym is pretty basic like and could probably accommodate half a dozen folk max.

I'd be hoping for a bit better for my £12 million investment

The pavilion in not the long term solution for the first team its only temporary until the stadium is built, the plans i looked at showed the main building will have gym, treatmemt rooms, indoor warm up area, offices etc etc.

The current building will then become home to the academy and community trust so doesnt need to be the full on finished article as the acadmeny players will be treated etc in the main facility when built

• Site Sponsor

The pavilion in not the long term solution for the first team its only temporary until the stadium is built, the plans i looked at showed the main building will have gym, treatmemt rooms, indoor warm up area, offices etc etc.

The current building will then become home to the academy and community trust so doesnt need to be the full on finished article as the acadmeny players will be treated etc in the main facility when built

Boom

The stadium at Kingsford will 'probably' happen

'We would like to aim for 2023 but no need to put a timescale on it'.

Reverse, Reverse, Reverse. No wonder there has been no chat about where the money would come from.

Milne also saying he'd like the housing market to recover before selling Pittodrie - that is anyone's guess.

They mentioned that it will save time and money from having to use mini buses to and from wherever they are training.

How will that change from what they are doing now? I assume players come to Pittodrie and they go to the training from there. Will the players now just go straight to the training grounds? Why don't they do that already? 

Dont want to mess up the insides of their Bentley's with muddy fitba boots ?