Hearts away tickets

Obviously tongue in cheek there WHS but you must have to admit that is a fucking disgrace.

How many full houses other than the scumbag games against each other are there ever now. Hearts v Aberdeen should be close to it, Aberdeen great traveling support and loads of central belt followers, Hearts with a big home support.

If you wanted to take your wife and two kids from

Aberdeen to go to that fixture by the the time you fire in petrol, 4 tickets and all the other other shit, pies etc you’re talking about £250 to go and watch Hearts v Aberdeen.

Fucking joke, it’s not even like the “prawn sandwich” brigade. It’s just shafting your average fan who works all week and wants to go and watch their team play.

Obviously tongue in cheek there WHS but you must have to admit that is a fucking disgrace.

How many full houses other than the scumbag games against each other are there ever now. Hearts v Aberdeen should be close to it, Aberdeen great traveling support and loads of central belt followers, Hearts with a big home support.

If you wanted to take your wife and two kids from

Aberdeen to go to that fixture by the the time you fire in petrol, 4 tickets and all the other other shit, pies etc you’re talking about £250 to go and watch Hearts v Aberdeen.

Fucking joke, it’s not even like the “prawn sandwich” brigade. It’s just shafting your average fan who works all week and wants to go and watch their team play.

Mate the way we're playing I'd want change from a fiver. Can only apologise but again, fans don't set prices for each other. Scottish football's product and what it charges are out of touch. Most games have empty seats everywhere too. Your biggest game vs Rangers. Empty seats. And we're the same. Should be 20 quid everywhere maximum. Wouldn't judge Aberdeen for not travelling. At a time of year when kids want 400 quid Oculus Quest glasses.

Mate the way we're playing I'd want change from a fiver. Can only apologise but again, fans don't set prices for each other. Scottish football's product and what it charges are out of touch. Most games have empty seats everywhere too. Your biggest game vs Rangers. Empty seats. And we're the same. Should be 20 quid everywhere maximum. Wouldn't judge Aberdeen for not travelling. At a time of year when kids want 400 quid Oculus Quest glasses.

The empty seats against the huns had more to do with the team than the ticket prices.

• Upvote 3
Guest milne_afc

The empty Merkland probably has more to do with parents not wanting their kids anywhere near the filthy hun hordes.

Well, those parents won't become grandparents iyam.

The empty Merkland probably has more to do with parents not wanting their kids anywhere near the filthy hun hordes.

Never understood that mentality. I had my 6 year old in the away end at Ibrox back in September and told him that for 90 minutes only he could shout any of the naughty words he's picked up at school at them and, to his credit, he got stuck right into them. That's the character building required to make them top Reds of the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never understood that mentality. I had my 6 year old in the away end at Ibrox back in September and told him that for 90 minutes only he could shout any of the naughty words he's picked up at school at them and, to his credit, he got stuck right into them. That's the character building required to make them top Reds of the future.

Good stuff.

My 9 year old got a row off the old bill for giving the huns the finger at Ibrox last year  :laughing:

Guest the shepherd

We really need the money guys. I know it's a lot but would appreciate a bit effort and Christmas spirit at this time of the year. Come on, stop the moaning. Thanks and Merry Christmas. From all of us here in Gorgie.

You got kids mhd?

If so how do/did you manage down there?

Genuine question to all weegies.

It must be torture?

Aye, got a son. He's a big dons fan, think there were only 1 or 2 others in his school including 1 of his teachers. Obviously you take pelters but you give as good as you get. Difficult to find a decent boozer to watch games in mind you.