Bobby Madley

You have just accused the wrong person. I think you might want to delete this as Bobby Madden is the Scottish referee and I just put a comment in the EPL thread about the other person who is alleged to have done something with a pooch.

Similar name but not the person you have named

Aye. He's nae the brightest.

Shame.

Ive been updated by my source and I can now clarify the situation.

Bobby Madden shags cats.

(allegedly)

If I was you it would probably be wise to transfer all your money into your Missus' account as some sharp eyed, greedy lawyer has probably read this and a hefty lawsuit is winging its way toward you as we speak. We'll have a forum whipround though to help with your horrendous defence costs.

Bobby Madley his name is.

Love the Heil's take on this, calling his resignation a "mystery" but which "might be linked to a video posted on social media".

This sending people off to google "Bobby Madley video" :laughing:

https://twitter.com/liamfaircioud/status/1030221127715577860

I am surprised the FA didnt try to keep him on, folk are always banging on about how they want sexual minorities to be prominent in football.

I've changed the title. Although I did prefer it as 'Bobby Madden'.

I've also moved to the 'Other Football Forum'... was tempted to deleted, as on an Aberdeen FC forum, this sort of story runs the risk of re-opening old wounds, regarding a former player and the infamous Capplielow incident. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I've changed the title. Although I did prefer it as 'Bobby Madden'.

I've also moved to the 'Other Football Forum'... was tempted to deleted, as on an Aberdeen FC forum, this sort of story run the risk of re-opening old wounds, regarding a former player and the infamous Capplielow incident. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.

A PG can regale that tale

Fixed that for you.

However, it will be deleted if anyone tries anything like that. Was a low point for the club, which has quite rightly been airbrushed from our history. Any PG will know that's the way it needs to stay.

Is that the story about Lars Skovdahl, a trialist of ours, who allegedly shagged a dog there?

Is that the story about Lars Skovdahl, a trialist of ours, who allegedly shagged a dog there?

I think you may be confusing with The Spittal incident, but too much has been said already.... he was a contracted player (happened coincident with a league fixture at Morton), but I believe the Spittal incident was the final straw. As mentioned he was henceforth airbrushed from our history. Let's just leave it at that. As we know, various gutter hacks are constantly looking in on this forum...

I think you may be confusing with The Spittal incident, but too much has been said already.... he was a contracted player (happened coincident with a league fixture at Morton), but I believe the Spittal incident was the final straw. As mentioned he was henceforth airbrushed from our history. Let's just leave it at that. As we know, various gutter hacks are constantly looking in on this forum...

Was it not found to be totally made up and he didn't actually exist that was the problem?

Seem to remember it all coming out on Pie and Bovril and then subsequently Off the Ball. Where rather ironically, they seem gobble the boy Div.