"Jet" signs

43 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Be bloody ace if they kicked you to death in the town 

Imagine getting that upset over a poster on an internet football forum.

42 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I’m not totally against JET signing, I will give him the chance.

I am however noticing how Glass has been pretty much full of shite & the usual rhetoric to get fans on side with his chat but has far from matched his words with signings & rumoured signings. Clark Robertson next aye? Yeah we’re really building a team here to match his rhetoric 

Confirms everything I said earlier about your diseased negativity.

40 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I think BHL is the type that would simply take a knee in front of him & hand him his wallet (& probably his wife too) 

The type of thing an Incel would say. Again, confirms suspicions.

37 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah is smart to get our business done as early as possible with these guys. 
I think they fall into the ‘vulnerable’ category for COVID-19 so we need to get them signed on early for insurance purposes 

*tumbleweed*

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Great signing

I agree.

What I think it does show, is the type of physicality Glass wants to bring. You look at most Premierleague sides and their players are all quite tall and physical. Even when you look at the wee guys in their sides, they are still 6ft plus. Gallagher, JET, Brown - none of those guys are gonna be brushed off the ball. As it was, we had folk like Hoban who looked like a strong wind would topple him. McRorie for me is too much a weed - maybe that's why his days are numbered. Dinnae get me started on Kennedy!!

32 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Imagine getting that upset over a poster on an internet football forum.

Confirms everything I said earlier about your diseased negativity.

The type of thing an Incel would say. Again, confirms suspicions.

*tumbleweed*

You are sad AF ? 

you literally slate someone else in same post for their reactions on an Internet forum then continue  obsessing over mine.

?

It's an almost no risk signing. We've got a small fee in for Anderson and although JET will be on a bigger wage than he was, it won't be astronomical.

If he does well, Glass will get all the plaudits for pulling off a bit of an unexpected coup. If he's shyte.....well it's only 2 years he's with us for and at no point should he be someone we totally rely on anyway.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

Welcome to the Dons. Certainly not marquee, but has a lot more to offer than Curtis Main. I’ve been impressed by him this season in his games against us and would argue he has more about him than anyone that’s stayed up front for us this season.

Fully agree, I think he will surprise a few on this forum. He has played well against the ugly sisters and definitely bullied us this season. Not a marquee signing however a good start. COYR

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You are sad AF ? 

you literally slate someone else in same post for their reactions on an Internet forum then continue  obsessing over mine.

?

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah, a REAL footballer

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Team bus will be stinking of stale pish

12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Players won’t be going around schools for their community club-work. It’ll be care homes. With one eye on cheap digs for the players

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Token signing at best

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The GWT will be livid. He was still celebrating Logan’s departure when he heard 

What an absolute waste of bandwith.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

Cult hero in the making. 

Overall, a decent squad option, hopefully there's more to come in terms of starting XI players.