Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

• 1 month later...

41 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Busy with work and general terrificness Mr Andersen.

Cellphone frivolities permitted on the weekends, God damnit. 

What did I miss?  Everyone still mental as fuck aye? 

We're all Cryptocurrency millionaires now... you missed the boat, fella. I personally purchased a fleet of Asian birds, one for each day of the week. 

Not too late, though... invest in RAMP, and you'll be swimming in poonany by August. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The police were executing men in the street who had surrendered.  A guy was murdered by cops in a child's bedroom he was hiding in. 

Pretty much doing to the Cartels what the Cartels would not think twice about doing to the police. Nae great but that's the world they live in.

• 1 month later...
  • Admin
40 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I worked with a black man, jaundice tinged eyeballs, wrestled various big game animals in his spare time. 

I got him into AFC before Bebo just weilded the axe saying he was a duplicate account. 

Mentally hes never recovered, now a Spice addict on the streets of Abuja sucking off whatever he can get his massive lips around for peanuts. 

His name was SUNSHINEMATUMBA. 

Evidence of institutional racism of the top admins on AFC-Chat IMO. 

42 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I worked with a black man, jaundice tinged eyeballs, wrestled various big game animals in his spare time. 

I got him into AFC before Bebo just weilded the axe saying he was a duplicate account. 

Mentally hes never recovered, now a Spice addict on the streets of Abuja sucking off whatever he can get his massive lips around for peanuts. 

His name was SUNSHINEMATUMBA. 

I am hanz or he is me (love I am the Walrus) can’t remember which. Millertime sussed us out.

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Bebo is a reasonable man.  I think him outing me was a bit unsavoury and something I don’t agree with but at least he is consistent. 

What was your second profile?

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Weirdly it was 100x  better than his main account . 

That didn't answer the question, Hanz. FTLOF