Dale Farm

The Boofon

• Site Sponsor

What other authorities give a shit?

And why should they?

Are you canvassing that any waif and stray who pitches up in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire or any other Council should automatically be looked after and become that Councils responsibility?

Again, they contribute nothing so should benefit to exactly that extent - nothing.

Far to many workshy hangers on in this country who do fuck all but expect or demand a living - which is why the benefit system is creaking at the seams and they are amassing on the French border waiting to cross into Britain as we are a soft touch.

A much harder line is needed.

I have no axe to grind with those who earn it but far too many stand with their hand out and expect.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why should they?

Are you canvassing that any waif and stray who pitches up in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire or any other Council should automatically be looked after and become that Councils responsibility?

Again, they contribute nothing so should benefit to exactly that extent - nothing.

Far to many workshy hangers on in this country who do fuck all but expect or demand a living - which is why the benefit system is creaking at the seams and they are amassing on the French border waiting to cross into Britain as we are a soft touch.

A much harder line is needed.

I have no axe to grind with those who earn it but far too many stand with their hand out and expect.

I guarantee every male on that site works to put food on the table for his family. I also gurantee none of them are on the benefit system.

This site has been here for 40 years. This is people homes, not just ''someone pitching up''.

I guarantee every male on that site works to put food on the table for his family. I also gurantee none of them are on the benefit system.

This site has been here for 40 years. This is people homes, not just ''someone pitching up''.

Aye.

laughing.gif

One of the main leaders of the illegal Dale Farm travellers camp in Essex was jailed for his role in a

How do you know the work the general population of the site work isnt legal?

I don't. How do you know it is? ;)

We're nae going to agree min.

They broke the law. If it was you or I we'd have to deal with the consequences, so should they. There are plenty traveller sites all over the country, they should be using them.

I don't. How do you know it is? ;)

We're nae going to agree min.

They broke the law. If it was you or I we'd have to deal with the consequences, so should they. There are plenty traveller sites all over the country, they should be using them.

Some of these people have been there for 40 years dude. This site is all they know, their home. I blame the council for not taking action earlier.

I seriously cant see them budging.

I'm sure there have been people in their homes for 40 years who have had to move due to compulsory purchase orders :dontknow:

This is not just one person. Not just one family. This is groups of people, groups of families who have been born into this life. Why not just leave them alone? Theyve done no harm to the area in 40 years.

Some of these people have been there for 40 years dude. This site is all they know, their home. I blame the council for not taking action earlier.

I seriously cant see them budging.

So they are not really travellers in the context of travelling folk eh...

This is not like building an extension or a new garage and not having the correct permissions, this is whole houses that have been built, on green belt land, with no permission.

The folk on the neighbouring site, who have permission, they can stay there legally.

So they are not really travellers in the context of travelling folk eh...

This is not like building an extension or a new garage and not having the correct permissions, this is whole houses that have been built, on green belt land, with no permission.

The folk on the neighbouring site, who have permission, they can stay there legally.

This has already been discussed. Not in the sense of the word,no. They have built homes for their families in an area they have deemed ''home''.

This has already been discussed. Not in the sense of the word,no. They have built homes for their families in an area they have deemed ''home''.

They simply can not build houses on land illegally, that is the bottom line. Regardless or not about your romantic notion about setting up home for there families, the law has been broken and they will have to face the consequences.

They simply can not build houses on land illegally, that is the bottom line. Regardless or not about your romantic notion about setting up home for there families, the law has been broken and they will have to face the consequences.

that is it in a nutshell.

the council and law just look like a joke.

fair play to the pikey minks for milking the system.

Fair enough blame the council for not taking action earlier but how is that a rational argument for not taking action now? They are refusing to abide by the rule of law, they have been given other options to meet their housing needs and are refusing. No one to blame but themselves.

Well in 40 years people tend to get comfortable .

They built houses on the land adajacent to their families, practiacally in a field which is serving no other purpose. Leave them the fuck alone. Thei doing no harm.

Apart from breaking the law and shoving this in front of the faces of many law abiding citizens who adhere to the proper process of planning.

The travellers arent shoving anything in peoples faces. The Basildon council and the press are shoving it peoples faces.

Over 90 families. Children, OAP with health issues.