Dale Farm

The Boofon

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ock been bleeting in circles all afternoon. Made my views clear.

Cant see them going anywhere on Friday.

why do you sympathise so much razor?

you seem completely oblivious to the fact that they are breaing the law.

i'm not allowed to behave like they do, no one else is either.

its not a matter of cultures or 40 years of history.

its the law.

you cant seee that which means you have an agenda.

If thats not your name why would try and be him?

There was a really annoying song by some high pitched teenage angst crowd a couple of years ago, I quote, 'that's not my name' a bastard of an infliction on musical history but handy just now in hindsight.

That reminds me of a scene in Police Squad, where Drebben says 'Can I be frank?'

Whereupon the whole station argues about who gets to be Frank.

Mental comedy, nothing like it these days.

Razor where are you getting the "they've been there 40 years" from?

The land was bought about 10 years ago when it was a scrap yard, when they started building on it the council started taking action against them. It's taken 10 years to get to an eviction because of all the appeals that have been gone through.

The area that is subject to an eviction order could therefore not of been someone's house for any more than 10 years and for all of that time it's been subject to legal proceedings.

One of my colleagues is dealing with a similar situation, albeit on a smaller scale, but these pikey b*stards know how to play the system, that's for sure. Hopefully we can nip it in the bud before it goes too far, but they've already breached the interdict that has been served on them.

Seem to think they can pay fuck all into society but get away with stuff none of us ever would. Chancing bastards, they sure do know how to abuse the system. That said, I wish nothing but bad aids to all of them.

Seem to think they can pay fuck all into society but get away with stuff none of us ever would. Chancing bastards, they sure do know how to abuse the system. That said, I wish nothing but bad aids to all of them.

Did anyone see the documentary about these scottish travellers?

travellers_18042011010817.jpg

I was actually quite impressed by them - they seemed like decent people....

i feel sorry for these folk, they bought the land when it was a scrapyard, cleared the contamanated soil and put concrete down as hardstanding for caravans etc.

they are out the way and majority do work in the local area.

it is not a greenfield site, and from what i heard on radio essex today the councils main gripe is ' it has permission for a scrapyard not residential use'. ffs come on.

apparently the council expect to have to pay up to 18 million to revert back to a scrapyard. most expensive scrappy i the world at that cost.

essex council will not give planning permission for any caravan park for tourists either (outside of clacton, southend areas)

apparently the believe it would create areas for people to commute to work in london without benefiting the local communities.

welcome to little englandshire

am only a few miles from basildon ill gie that middle blonde a home :thumbup1:

• Site Sponsor

Dom,

Call it a gut feeling, but I reckon they are all hopeless minks who are not worth the amount of time and energy we are devoting to them.

They should be locked up. Their so called culture needs to be eradicated.

Quite.

Nae doubt though they will go through every legal challenge known to man taking their case to Strasbourg and costing the Council a fortune to fight for the rights of law abiding people (paid for by ratepayer's funds).

Grrr........

Quite.

Nae doubt though they will go through every legal challenge known to man taking their case to Strasbourg and costing the Council a fortune to fight for the rights of law abiding people (paid for by ratepayer's funds).

Grrr........

Democracy is pricey and I don't really object to that. It's fucking obvious that these are bastards who have been getting away with it for far too long though. Does my head in how they get by without contributing a fucking thing other than grief and a trail of mess.

They have their rights which should amount to no more than any of the rest of us gets. If I dinna pay my cooncil tax (or income tax) then I expect to be in deep shite. Seems that the same laws don't apply when you reach a certain level of utter scum.

• Site Sponsor

Democracy is pricey and I don't really object to that. It's fucking obvious that these are bastards who have been getting away with it for far too long though. Does my head in how they get by without contributing a fucking thing other than grief and a trail of mess.

They have their rights which should amount to no more than any of the rest of us gets. If I dinna pay my cooncil tax (or income tax) then I expect to be in deep shite. Seems that the same laws don't apply when you reach a certain level of utter scum.

It's about time the rights of the ordinary man were upheld.

The worm has turned........... (hopefully)

Did anyone see the documentary about these scottish travellers?

travellers_18042011010817.jpg

I was actually quite impressed by them - they seemed like decent people....

I saw that too, just a minority spoiling it for the majority. I've met many travellers and none of them have caused me bother. Those cunts at Dale Farm need to be evicted, 10 years in 1 location isn't tea travelling!

I guarantee every male on that site works to put food on the table for his family. I also gurantee none of them are on the benefit system.

This site has been here for 40 years. This is people homes, not just ''someone pitching up''.

Is thieving considered work nowadays?

Far too much fannying about by the council and courts. They're travellers, let the bulldozers encourage them to travel.

i feel sorry for these folk, they bought the land when it was a scrapyard, cleared the contamanated soil and put concrete down as hardstanding for caravans etc.

they are out the way and majority do work in the local area.

it is not a greenfield site, and from what i heard on radio essex today the councils main gripe is ' it has permission for a scrapyard not residential use'. ffs come on.

apparently the council expect to have to pay up to 18 million to revert back to a scrapyard. most expensive scrappy i the world at that cost.

essex council will not give planning permission for any caravan park for tourists either (outside of clacton, southend areas)

apparently the believe it would create areas for people to commute to work in london without benefiting the local communities.

welcome to little englandshire

am only a few miles from basildon ill gie that middle blonde a home :thumbup1:

where did they dump all the tyres and crap. down some quiet lane late at night??