Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bowtogreatness in the 2:25pm at Newbury (around 6/1 depending on your bookmaker of choice). 

The beast will love the 3 1/4 mile trip and is down in grade. Ran a cracker at Aintree in its last race in a 3 mile Class 1 handicap.

@Misers Hill

@Don Fonte

@Parklife

Best of luck lads if taking the tip. However, best of luck regardless on today's betting fare against them bookie bastards.👍

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Bowtogreatness in the 2:25pm at Newbury (around 6/1 depending on your bookmaker of choice). 

The beast will love the 3 1/4 mile trip and is down in grade. Ran a cracker at Aintree in its last race in a 3 mile Class 1 handicap.

@Misers Hill

@Don Fonte

@Parklife

Best of luck lads if taking the tip. However, best of luck regardless on today's betting fare against them bookie bastards.👍

Cheers man. I've taken up the tip. Fingers crossed that the beast does the best. 

Best of luck. 

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

@Misers Hill

@Don Fonte

@Parklife

Cheers min, will get it on just now.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Cheers man. I've taken up the tip. Fingers crossed that the beast does the best. 

Best of luck. 

Thanks loon.👍

I've done not too bad over the last few days (up around £250) thanks to the faithful four-legged steeds, although Greyval never did the business for me in the first at Newbury today.

However, that was a very tentative choice to use up mininal money left in my Betfred account.

The proper stuff starts from now.

Good luck, Parky.👍🤞

A day to vomit over yesterday obviously - a real kick in the stones considering the natural party atmosphere offered up by new year.

Meant Dad had a 1 banger free bet to repair the wrongs; hope wasnae high tbf.

Then Dad slipped said banger on a 33/1 pro-Spurs Build-a-Bet... In it fucking came hahaha YES 🙌🙌😭😭🎉🎉 

HAPPY NEW FUCKING YEAR HOMBRES 🙌

34 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Very well done Faither.

That should help with putting another log on the fire auld yin...

You bet son 😎 

Couple years worth o' logs in the trees that fell during Gerrit as well - it's all coming up Dad 🙌

41 minutes ago, Dad said:

You bet son 😎 

Couple years worth o' logs in the trees that fell during Gerrit as well - it's all coming up Dad 🙌

Fantastic Pop.

As yer on a roll fit's the lottery nos for Saturday min?

I've already placed my overs perm for Saturday. Will share once I stop drinking my Orcadian Whisky, and sober up from same. HNY by the way👍.

53 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Fantastic Pop.

As yer on a roll fit's the lottery nos for Saturday min?

I've already placed my overs perm for Saturday. Will share once I stop drinking my Orcadian Whisky, and sober up from same. HNY by the way👍.

More likely DWT'll finally come in; keep your eyes open for it ✌️ 

Happy New year 🎉

• 3 weeks later...