Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

22 hours ago, eeps said:

Nope it's not both its neither. Ridiculous post. 

Respectfully, if you read my post in sufficient detail you would see that neither position is mine, but rather those of the Unionist mouthpieces (I hesitate to call them parties or journalists, for their dearth of intellect or positive case makes them a mere skidmark upon their respective professions' y-fronts).

54 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Anybody residing in Scotland who does not believe in a Independent Scotland needs to leave now.

We do not want the likes of you people living in a free Scotland.

Especially Billionaires like Ian Wood.

A guy who clears his conscience by giving away money to help with his taxes.

The future is clear.

You know it makes sense.

You are surely ripping the piss here? Vanity possibly but as tax evasion, fuck me everybody avoids taxes, tradesman doing homers, taxi drivers, self employed folk but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t blasting away millions of pounds as a tax scam.

10 minutes ago, Fridge said:

You are surely ripping the piss here? Vanity possibly but as tax evasion, fuck me everybody avoids taxes, tradesman doing homers, taxi drivers, self employed folk but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t blasting away millions of pounds as a tax scam.

Ask him when Scotland's oil is running out.

The guy is a joke.

He may have a pile of cash.

But he does represent the real people of Scotland.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He maybe feels guilty that he helped build an unsustainable economy in his city whilst accumulating enormous personal wealth, and simultaneously supporting global corporations to rape the country of it’s assets and leave absolutely zero positive legacy, before moving onto their next victim?

Maybe, but I doubt he’d ever acknowledge or recognise his part in the greed, because he’s a cunt.

12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Is he a Dons fan?  Has he tried to invest in AFC at any time?  Don't know much about him apart from he's big in O@G.

No.

He is an Ian Wood fan.

He acquired a Knighthood by supporting a no vote in the last Indy vote stating oil will run out soon.

Ironic from a guy who made his fortune from oil and gas.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Tory boy blockhead has gone quiet now maybe away sucking the linesman’s cock.

How is brexit going tory boy do you have a plan B

01-E20720-4707-4-EBC-BEBA-A18793-C0-A632

3 angry posts directed at me when i was off the forum? I touched a nerve didnt I.

Typical thick nationalist , further proving my point by making 3 Tory jibes after being told im not a Tory and never have been. 

"You dinna vote SNP blindly, you must be a Tory". I said it earlier and despite telling you Mr Fuckwit that im not its all you have in your locker haha just like the SNP actually!

I gave you fact after fact about the NHS while you shared 3 or 4 year old articles either written by nationalists or that said within the body of the article that your point was wrong. You responded to ZERO of the points because you havent got a clue thicko.

Never voted for Brexit either, another thick assumption. 

No sucking linesmans cocks for me. However you would suck the tits of that weegie dyke Sturgeon or suck the knob of the nonce minister the SNP are still protecting and paying ... that much is clear.

Not ONE refutal of any fact i gave about the NHS failings of the SNP.

Back to The Nationals Facebook page to circle jerk with the other uninformed thick remedial twats like yourself ?

2 hours ago, caledonia said:

Hahahaha after you started it because i owned your claim that the Scottish NHS was worse than the rest of the UK

your quick to mouth off but unable to tell us which party you vote for.

although going by a search of all your political posts your definitely sucking the linesmans cock

Owned my claim?  Do you believe that? I bet you know deep down you dont.

You "owned me" by sharing nationalist written literature (twice) and when called out on that a 3 year old article (that argued against your point in the article) and then the BBC (your most hated media entity) - 3 years old and again had facts within refuting you.

You are one of those simpletons who gets the pish ripped out of him all night by his mates (if you have any) before replying "your maw" .. wandering off thinking "owned them"... thats you isnt it ?

32 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Not a scam, just a way to pay less.

4 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

No.

He is an Ian Wood fan.

He acquired a Knighthood by supporting a no vote in the last Indy vote stating oil will run out soon.

Ironic from a guy who made his fortune from oil and gas.

No I was on the project and no for far a fact that it wasn’t for tax reasons. 

And how on earth do you think it would be beneficial for him to throw away 50m, how much money a year do you think he is making for his annual return to be beneficial to knock 50m off the top line!

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

He maybe feels guilty that he helped build an unsustainable economy in his city whilst accumulating enormous personal wealth, and simultaneously supporting global corporations to rape the country of it’s assets and leave absolutely zero positive legacy, before moving onto their next victim?

Maybe, but I doubt he’d ever acknowledge or recognise his part in the greed, because he’s a cunt.

What a miserable post min,...among others.

50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. No they don't. 

Ok, everybody apart you them Parkie. Bet hardly anyone on here  when submitting their tax return does not bend  the rules slightly. You get folk that take the Piss but I bet you the majority of folk will use some creative accounting.

14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Ok, everybody apart you them Parkie. Bet hardly anyone on here  when submitting their tax return does not bend  the rules slightly. You get folk that take the Piss but I bet you the majority of folk will use some creative accounting.

Nae chance you fill in your own tax yi return you fucking magnet.

Couldn’t fill in a tattie dreel yi white booted nonce.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That's a totally separate issue.

His philanthropy is a good thing, particularly for the philanthropees, and the people of Aberdeen should've been amongst them. I don't know the conditions that came with the offer, nor do I know of any coincidences of any contracts he got in countries where he was being philanthropic but if you know of any, it would be relevant to disclose them now. 

Let’s just say he’s not short of an umbungo.

9 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Churchill was a self-confessed racist and staunch imperialist, whose colonial aspirations and racial ideologies were every bit as "right wing" as his nemesis, Hitler.

As a side note, the BritNat narrative about WWII minimalises and sometimes ignores the contribution of Empire (i.e. Polish and ethnic minority) forces, while whitewashes the fact we allied with the Communists, whose record on bloodshed makes Hitler and Mussolini blush (and even predates them too, so no excuses there).

One good outcome is that the BritNats "finest hour" actually precipitated the destruction of the Empire and with it, set into motion it's terminal decline as a world power. 

Why do you espouse right wing as being a bad thing? 

I don't see nazi skinheads running wild, I see antifa and blm supporters doing that, why in your mind is the right wing the bad guys? they stand for peace and equal rights, freedom for all. Maybe stop at spreading the wealth but that's good, you need to work to get things out of life.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

There is no right or left. These are anachronisms of a yesteryear. Nazis, white supremicists, black activists, fascists, anti-fascists, they're all just people with a cross to burn (literally in the case of the KKK).

Who are you referring to who "stand for peace and equal rights, freedom for all"?

Right minded people, joe bloggs builder going about his daily life. Aka stupid people according to the left. Just people getting by.

3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Owned my claim?  Do you believe that? I bet you know deep down you dont.

You "owned me" by sharing nationalist written literature (twice) and when called out on that a 3 year old article (that argued against your point in the article) and then the BBC (your most hated media entity) - 3 years old and again had facts within refuting you.

You are one of those simpletons who gets the pish ripped out of him all night by his mates (if you have any) before replying "your maw" .. wandering off thinking "owned them"... thats you isnt it ?

Simpleton in your own words tell us how much worse the SNP are performing in the NHS compared to Labour ran Wales or Tory ran England.

remember you hate one for their performance so the others must be a good lot better.

Also just coming on a forum and spouting SNPBAD all the time without naming an alternative is a cowards way.

QUESTION who do you vote for without a fudge answer.