Connor Mclennan

3 minutes ago, graham said:

Hello Millertime,the Livingston display by Connor McLennan,  and over three years ago, just illustrates he has been a good player for quite some time and undoubtedly has the ability to be a fine player in the future for Aberdeen.He is older now and perhaps at a crossroads, but don't give up on him yet.

He should have been loaned out long before now. 

1 hour ago, graham said:

Hello Millertime,the Livingston display by Connor McLennan,  and over three years ago, just illustrates he has been a good player for quite some time and undoubtedly has the ability to be a fine player in the future for Aberdeen.He is older now and perhaps at a crossroads, but don't give up on him yet.

Hi Graham

I really, really like you, genuinely and have actual respect for you so I'll reign it in!

In the nicest possible way, what does mclennan having a good 45 mins 3 years ago mean now?

I love your take on the youth, but mclennan isn't a youth anymore

He is absolutely awful

He has great physical attributes,  but he is as game-thick now as he was when he first burst onto the scene and I am afraid thar isn't going to change 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Why is this young guy not being given more of a chance?

Local boy, great physique,  great athleticism 

The bits that are lacking are the technical so why are our coaches failing him in not coaching him properly?

I feel really sorry for him

That’s actually quite funny ??

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I spoke to his uncle a couple of weeks ago at a course. 

He said McLennan’s body mass is still growing into his body bones ? This was the reason his mobility has suffered. Sounds a bit old for that, but maybe @Ten Caat can explain. 

Even if you go through puberty late, your bones will have stopped growing by 20 to 21 at the latest, although for most its more like 17 to 18. In non-athletes your body then "fills out" over another 3 years or so. So he would be within that age range although I'm fairly sure he wasn't a late developer.

However in athletes following a specific diet/exercise program you might not reach peak muscle mass until as late as around age 30. Presumably this is what his uncle meant?

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Even if you go through puberty late, your bones will have stopped growing by 20 to 21 at the latest, although for most its more like 17 to 18. In non-athletes your body then "fills out" over another 3 years or so. So he would be within that age range although I'm fairly sure he wasn't a late developer.

However in athletes following a specific diet/exercise program you might not reach peak muscle mass until as late as around age 30. Presumably this is what his uncle meant?

I think what Ten Caat is trying to say is “he’s fucking rank rotten”.

• Haha 2
On 3/5/2022 at 5:19 PM, Zeus said:

McLennan will come good 

33 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

He said McLennan’s body mass is still growing into his body bones ? This was the reason his mobility has suffered. Sounds a bit old for that, but maybe @Ten Caat can explain. 

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

• Haha 2
On 3/6/2022 at 7:54 PM, sheepcrooky said:

Not sure that his mobility is his problem. 

Does that body mass/ bones pish also affect basic ball control , foot-to-eye co-ordination and the ability to kick a ball roughly in the direction you want it to go ?

• Haha 2
  • 5 months later...