Sevco Thread

Yes but I'm wary about some stupid club down south just handing over money on the assumption "Rangers" players are naturally a cut above those of Aberdeen or Hearts or whatever.

Only because it would really be a massive boost to them to sell one of their players for decent money - just what they need to keep the Gerrard shopping spree rolling.

If they can't sell anyone and they get knocked out of Europe its going to be quite funny watching them.

In the short term another progres would be as funny as it was damaging. Instead, an apparent success of Kings speculating to accumulate but (hopefully) falling just short by coming up against a Sociedad type side in round 4 might actually be the more damaging longer term simply because itll encourage them to continue to do what theyve always done.

But Id still prefer the progres type implosion for the banter.

In the short term another progres would be as funny as it was damaging. Instead, an apparent success of Kings speculating to accumulate but (hopefully) falling just short by coming up against a Sociedad type side in round 4 might actually be the more damaging longer term simply because itll encourage them to continue to do what theyve always done.

But Id still prefer the progres type implosion for the banter.

Don't think these cunts need any encouragement to spunk money they dinna have min.

Fairly sure I know who you're meaning. No relation (as far as I'm aware)

I had convinced myself they were related and found myself disliking the cunt even though he was advising me on how to save my life in the case of the helicopter i was travelling in had suffered a cataclysmic failure and plummeted towards the sea.

If no relation, then i can again embrace his teachings.

• Upvote 1

I had convinced myself they were related and found myself disliking the cunt even though he was advising me on how to save my life in the case of the helicopter i was travelling in had suffered a cataclysmic failure and plummeted towards the sea.

Ryan Jack has got a brother. However its nae the boy from the safety video.

Just ensure your PSTASS is switched on and don't ever bring crocs on to a platform.

I see the utter mutants have released another orange away strip. The cunts should be pulled up for it.

Our original display for the LCF at Parkhead got rejected because of some (unintentional) similarity with an obscure IRA symbol, but these cunts can indulge the absolute filth who follow them with an orange fucking strip?

I see the utter mutants have released another orange away strip. The cunts should be pulled up for it.

Our original display for the LCF at Parkhead got rejected because of some (unintentional) similarity with an obscure IRA symbol, but these cunts can indulge the absolute filth who follow them with an orange fucking strip?

Fuck them. They are only showing themselves as the utterly classless filth that we all know they are.

Hopefully they also do special edition ones with a jugshot of Arlene Foster's tits on the front - for the real hardcore billies.