Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

Guest the shepherd

Pretty tough to stay off the booze on a big game day, even worse when trying to kick the ciggies.

Is there not a Vaporiser invented yet with a flavour of non-alcoholic Kaliber?

I'm working, so I'll probably not even see the game on tv :( New Years resolution means no boozing either........

haha same

dry January...

hmm

does it still count when theres early evening Saturday football?

Pretty tough to stay off the booze on a big game day, even worse when trying to kick the ciggies.

Idiots.

I said to myself i'd have a dryish January EXCLUDING cup weekend.

Going to stop the tabs again on Monday as well.

Idiots.

I said to myself i'd have a dryish January EXCLUDING cup weekend.

Going to stop the tabs again on Monday as well.

I`m certainly not the idiot, not had a cigarette for nearly nine years and can go many months without a drink(even on a big game day).

Was just explaining how tough it can be when trying to kick it/cut down, as i`ve done it.

• Upvote 1

I`m certainly not the idiot, not had a cigarette for nearly nine years and can go many months without a drink(even on a big game day).

Was just explaining how tough it can be when trying to kick it/cut down, as i`ve done it.

I was in agreement with you. The two above were the idiots idiot.

I stopped for nine years as well but started again after thinking having a few cigars was ok.

Will stop smoking next Mon again for sure though. After all my failed attempts & one successful one I know I can do it if I really want. No point even trying to stop smoking unless you know for sure you really want to.

I was in agreement with you. The two above were the idiots idiot.

I stopped for nine years as well but started again after thinking having a few cigars was ok.

Will stop smoking next Mon again for sure though. After all my failed attempts & one successful one I know I can do it if I really want. No point even trying to stop smoking unless you know for sure you really want to.

I'll accept the idiot tab (like what I did there?), but I'm more of an idiot boozing than anyone else, so I'll stick to the dry challenge..........

Been over 11 years off the smokes for me-never go back. Cutting out the beer is a step too far, however.

Really hoping the game isn't off.

530 kick off is something we've never had - so much time for the boozer! A full crowd, on national tv, set up for being a good game bar the conditions.

My fingers are crossed

The Hertha Berlin game at home was either 5 or 530. Remember going straight from school.

Really hoping the game isn't off.

530 kick off is something we've never had - so much time for the boozer! A full crowd, on national tv, set up for being a good game bar the conditions.

My fingers are crossed

Sky use show Scottish games at 5:15 a few years back, The night it kicked off with the Huns was a tea time Saturday,

Guest the shepherd

The Hertha Berlin game at home was either 5 or 530. Remember going straight from school.

You are spot on. It was at 5:30pm on 17/09/02, my 24th. German TV wanted to beam it live back to the Fatherland, hence why it was on at that time.

I was there.

Was giving it 5 - 1(i supported engerland them days) to a couple of their fans in the broadhill bar carsey before the game.

Me and few dons "lads" were in the RDS lower, some pricks in there were singing 'i`d rather be a german than english'.

They got told.

I was there.

Was giving it 5 - 1(i supported engerland them days) to a couple of their fans in the broadhill bar carsey before the game.

Me and few dons "lads" were in the RDS lower, some pricks in there were singing 'i`d rather be a german than english'.

They got told.

:laughing:

You are spot on. It was at 5:30pm on 17/09/02, my 24th. German TV wanted to beam it live back to the Fatherland, hence why it was on at that time.

16 and following the crowd into The Rusty Nail to watch the away leg, walking up to the bar to order a pint like Billy Big Balls.

Remember the news breaking that Priory was full and mast of lads bolting to the next bar,