Premier League Darts

Ron1903

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly - because of one flukey leg. I'm nowhere near good enough. For every good day I have, I have 10 more bad days.

If you look at the above website you will see not many players in the whole of the Aberdeen leagues have managed better than a 14 darter in match play this season.

If you are firing in 12 darters at home and 14 darters in match play you need to be playing at a higher standard than the turra league.

If you look at the above website you will see not many players in the whole of the Aberdeen leagues have managed better than a 14 darter in match play this season.

If you are firing in 12 darters at home and 14 darters in match play you need to be playing at a higher standard than the turra league.

The 14 darter was just a practise game too.

And I live in Edinburgh!!!

I've played in a few little tournaments down here and been runner up in two of them but I don't play in a league.

There's not much of a darts scene down in Edinburgh unfortunately. Did look at joining a team a while ago but I wasn't as good then

Guest stoney

Spot on EPK never seen anything less then 14 and the standard in our league is awesome as you can see by the 180s

my best is 15 done that a few times was on for a 13 dart leg this season but only got two darts at the double before i got beat.

f**k you better than my bother :tommy: but the same as my cousin

my bro's where trying to get me to start up but dont have the motovation (sp)

i would probs know them didnt even realise you had a bro haha

Guest stoney
Just booked 2 tickets for Edinburgh Premier League on 12th Feb and staying down with missus for Valentines until the Sunday. Just so happens Dons at Tynecastle on the Saturday!!

Read my mind dude, altho the view are playing in dundee on the friday and fancy that instead!

would be surprised if both PL places were announced before end of the BDO championship... www.planetdarts.tv just says "announced in due course" and they are the official PDC website.

Heard that Anderson, Webster & O'Shea will defect after the World Final. If any of them win it they'll be straight into the Premier League

Gary Anderson today after his 2nd round victory

"Seriously, I am a good tournament floor or pub player.

"I prefer to be in the shadows and really do not being like on stage in the limelight with the cameras but I know I have to do it because it is my job. But trust me I do not enjoy it."

Makes you wonder if he has it to play in the PDC with the size of crowds they get.

Gary Anderson today after his 2nd round victory

Makes you wonder if he has it to play in the PDC with the size of crowds they get.

Played well last night though and he needed to - the guy he was playing was unbelievable to start with. 7 doubles from first 7 attempts before he finally missed a shot at bull.

I reckon Anderson just needs one big tournament win (hopefully this week) then he'll start to enjoy things a bit more

gary anderson had a more than 95 average the other night so the quality is there no doubt. As is a wee bit of class/showmanship (going out on 2 double tops with 80 left)

I just think he needs more TV tours under his belt to get used to it...would love to see him in PDC and the premier league. He would also get a MASSIVE support in Edinburgh/Glasgow and Aberdeen.

Simple maths would mean that preferred option would be to go for double 16 rather than tops as if you single 16 instead of double you have double 8 next to it, single 8 means double 4, then single 4 means double 2 and single 2 means double 1. Going tops and singling for double ten then singling for double 5 means if you single 5 then you need 2 darts to get chance to win.

true: dont think it was written by a dart player but good article none the less