The Masters

I entered a sweep at the local golf club, had to pick 3 players, 1 from each section (there was a top, middle and bottom section, kind of like Strike It Lucky).

Went for Mickelson, Ames and Watney, all at -3 so looking ok coming into the weekend. Mickelson was a different player on that back 9 yesterday. Watney has been solid and Ames looks to be swinging well. Show me the money!!!

Sandy Lyle rolling back the years yest with that birdie blitz on the back nine. Heard a stat this morning that he has only had 43 putts in his opening two rounds haha outrageous.

Good to see garcia get going a bit towards the end last nyt, hopefully those putting woes he's had for the last few years steer clear over the weekend.

Intriguing leaderboard so many players positioned nicely to make a move the likes of Ogilvy, Kim, Garcia, Stenson and goes without saying Tiger well capable of climbing the leaderboard

Why isn't Phil particularly liked? Is he a raj off the course, cos his on course demeanor is always good.

Last August at the PGA Championship at Baltusrol, in New Jersey, a reporter turned to a golfer on the tour and said of Phil Mickelson, "Man, the fans here love Phil." The golfer replied, "They don't know him the way we do." It blew our minds a little when we heard this, since Mickelson ranks among the most admired golfers in America. But today the same reporter makes his case bluntly: "Phil Mickelson literally has no friends out there. He annoys everybody all the time."

Mickelson has earned many nicknames on the Tour, but our favorite is FIGJAM ... "There are a bunch of pros who think he and his whole smiley, happy face are a fraud," another reporter says. "They think he's preening and insincere."

FIGJAM = f**k IM GOOD , JUST ASK ME

However, His wife is very shagable