Bahrain Gp

Not the best race on a track that is very poor, just straights and tight, awkward corners. I think it went a long way in proving how Schumacher won so muh world titles, no denying how great a driver he was but he also had Brawn who is the greatest tactician in the pit lane just now.

I believe Hamilton will win at least 1 race this season, another immense drive yesterday.

Spain should be interesting with a lot of upgrades being rolled out by all the teams.

Not the best race on a track that is very poor, just straights and tight, awkward corners. I think it went a long way in proving how Schumacher won so muh world titles, no denying how great a driver he was but he also had Brawn who is the greatest tactician in the pit lane just now.

Totally agree and said the same for some time. Schumacher was a good driver, but not fit to lace the boots of Senna, Clark or Stewart. He was also helped by in general having very little really good competition, and a no compete clause in his own team.

Guest LondonScottish
Totally agree and said the same for some time. Schumacher was a good driver, but not fit to lace the boots of Senna, Clark or Stewart. He was also helped by in general having very little really good competition, and a no compete clause in his own team.

Got to disagree with that one.I think Schumacher is one of the best drivers ever on a par with Senna. I don't have any experience of watching Clark or Stewart so I cannot comment on their abilities in comparison.

And his World Titles weren't just down to Brawn; his technical input helped Ferrari's development hugely, as it did at Benneton where he previously won 2 World Titles.

No better than Schumacher in my opinion. That said, I've only really been watching since the start of the 90's.

Bahrain was awful to watch, as are almost all races on Tilke designed tracks when it's not raining.

ah yes... tilke, the man who destroyed the Nurbergring, and gave us the isipid delights of Shanghai and Sepang... and of couse the delightful borefest of Valencia,,,

bit of an odd one how one guy can secure basially all the circuit design work in F1. He must be well good to have all these contracts in pocket. Even though his circiuts are chronicly flawed, and unpopular with drivers and fans, he still gets all the work! amazing!

yet more corrupt F1 nonsense. apparently he is going to balls up barcelona and donnington within the next few years as well.