Fars For The Dunt ?

Jesus Christ this guy cant be serious?

Ahh, the pedant is an interesting animal. He is remarkable for being so incredibly boring and uninteresting.

Imagine the motivations for one exercising pedanticness? That alone would kill him as he knows the correct word is pedantry.

Highlighting minutiae like he does, absorbing himself with form rather than substance, the nitpicking pedant cuts a sad figure.

It's usually done to show how clever they are, how superior they are of intellect and the pointing out makes them feel good about themselves.

For the record, I'm nae saying that this cunt is a pedant as I don't know and I suspect that he may not be.

No, it smacks to me like he's got a grudge against the OP so this may be a totally different animal altogether but equally sad.

Not nearly as sad as me though for taking time out to write this pish.

• Downvote 3

He was the best footballer we had yesterday

Fact he looks chunky and therefore slow is bloody bizarre

He is very frustrating as he has good technique and ability on the ball but he is very lazy & doesn't want to tack back or make challenges, he doesn't have pace and never has done, and too often he did something good but then just cut inside and played a square pass and didn't actually try to hurt them by playing a ball in that could create a goal or taking on a shot.

I thought he was an excellent signing but having watched him now on a regular basis I think we would need to change our system and personnel to fit his style of play as he isn't capable of changing how he plays to suit us.

We need a clear out in centre midfield first before we do anything else.

O'Connor, Tansey and Ball not good enough to play there. Storie sitting about doing nothing. McLean eyeing the exit door and Shinnie would be better at left back in an ideal world.

At least 2 midfielders required, possibly 3. Won't be easy to craft an entire new midfield but it needs done as a matter of priority.

Amazed Storie hasn't been given more of a shot, was class against celtic when we beat them 2-1 and did well at St Mirren by all accounts, then never really given a chance. From what I'd heard he wasn't the hardest of trainers but I can't comment on that

This is it like. McInnes is trying to use Stewart like McGinn and GMS like Hayes. They are different players and McInnes has shown he's totally unable to adjust his tactics to accommodate them. He's made them square pegs in round holes.

Couldn't agree more with this statement, shows how tactically naive McIness is, decent club manager but how badly we've recruited/tried to replace our key players is insane

Should it not be "fa's for the dunt?'

I thought 'far' was Doric for 'where'?

He's even made a cunt of the thread title.

It is indeed.

This thread is in fact named, Where's for the Dunt.

Which is gibberish.

Was wondering why everyone was ignoring that until you zoomed in on page 2 and restored some fucking sanity to the world.

It is indeed.

This thread is in fact named, Where's for the Dunt.

Which is gibberish.

Was wondering why everyone was ignoring that until you zoomed in on page 2 and restored some fucking sanity to the world.

Kelt, you returned to express your joy when McInnes turned down Sunderland.

Are you going to die for a second time when he goes to the Huns?

Kelt, you returned to express your joy when McInnes turned down Sunderland.

Are you going to die for a second time when he goes to the Huns?

I think we can do better than McInnes at this stage in the club's history.

We were a basket case when he arrived, and I cheerfully hold my hand up and admit that bringing him to the club was far from the disaster I expected. After the shitfest that was McGhee, and the consecutive 9th place finishes (and they were 9th place finishes, regardless of final league position, btw) of Sleepy 'I've Left a Legacy' Broon, he steadied a ship that looked destined for the bottom of the sea.

McInnes returned a degree of dignity that had been slipping away from this club for years, and which finally disappeared altogether when our drunken mess of a manager was fired for being pissed on the job and leaving the club in the boot of a fucking car. No-one will ever convince me Paterson wasn't pished when he chose leaving the club in the boot of a car as the best way to preserve his dignity. Also, fuck Milne for hiring him in the first place, on a side, yet related, note.

McInnes is a steady, if unremarkable, manager. likely scrape us into Europe most seasons, which is what you should expect of Aberdeen, but his almost total lack of courage when it comes to facing certain other clubs means that we'll never challenge the scum while he's here.

My only real concern is that we're almost guaranteed a replacement manager who has a serious fucking malfunction about him, although we're now all painfully aware of McInnes' major malfunction now.. it just took longer for it to manifest itself with him.

If McInnes were to leave today I'd be meh at most about that.

But then we'd probably bring Yogi fucking Hughes in as his replacement.

Don't think that couldn't happen.

He's available. He'd be Free. His wages wouldn't be particularly high. He's got SPFL experience. And Milne's a big enough fucking bampot to hire him.

THAT'S what we should be scared of, not McInnes fucking off to the Sevco.

_49357323_hughes_begins.jpg

january sales time. who`s going on the transfer list of available immediately...

for me it has too be GMS,Stewart,Arnasson,Considine,Lewis(not a bad keeper,but i think Rodgers for me is as good a keeper, and the fact we could get a transfer fee in return) Rooney & May.

Also wouldnt let go unless there are ready made replacements available

Wow. That's some work.

Never get why folk criticise Milne for appointing Paterson. All the fans were screaming for him at the time. Thered have been uproar if he wasnt appointed.

Because he was apparently aware that Paterson was an alky before he hired him.

Also. it's not the board's job to pander to us when the good of the club is at stake.

Never get why folk criticise Milne for appointing Paterson. All the fans were screaming for him at the time. Thered have been uproar if he wasnt appointed.

I used to work with a guy who was a grade 1 linesman, he said that if Milne had spoken to anyone within 50 miles of Inverness then he would have been aware that Pele was a drinker, gambler and loose cannon.

Milne should have carried out due diligence on someone he was going to give the best part of £1/2 Million over 3 years.

I used to work with a guy who was a grade 1 linesman, he said that if Milne had spoken to anyone within 50 miles of Inverness then he would have been aware that Pele was a drinker, gambler and loose cannon.

Milne should have carried out due diligence on someone he was going to give the best part of £1/2 Million over 3 years.

Correct.

Paterson's antics were well known, as he's mentioned himself in his book.

Now, either Milne did NO due diligence in order to find this out... and by Paterson's own admission that would have entailed talking to just about anyone... in which case Milne is a fucking imbecile.

or.

Milne was aware of Paterson's antics and hired an alky anyway... in which case he's a fucking imbecile.

But from what's been said, Milne was aware and it's a moot point.

But youre still guessing. Pretending to be ITK has a grown man is fucking embarrassing.

Not sure anyone can be in the know when there is no know to be had.

Yet.

I cant even imagine that he will be announced today. Tyrone may well be spikkin shite. How can it be a done deal if no official approach has been made and surely that news would have broken? This story has grown arms, legs, balls and a cock and by the time its done, there may well be a cranium, a torso, a pair of ankles and a fanny too. Im certain McInnes is being evasive which suggests to me that a full discussion has been had. So maybe fear is delaying the inevitable? The fear of consequences given the circumstances. What a mess. A typical Scottish fuck up but possibly of biblical proportions this time.