Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

No, no, no, you’ve got that all wrong Mr 86, we weren’t “good” in the 80’s, we were fucking fantastic, while you shat yourself and lost a league because of a shite Dundee player ;)

Correct. We scaled heights in the 80's that Hearts have never remotely got close to reaching at any point in their history and never will. For a short period we were the best team in Europe when we won those 2 European trophies winning a total of 5 major trophies in just 12 months. Hearts will never be as famous as Aberdeen and that definitely irks their support.

• Upvote 2

Correct. We scaled heights in the 80's that Hearts have never remotely got close to reaching at any point in their history and never will. For a short period we were the best team in Europe when we won those 2 European trophies winning a total of 5 major trophies in just 12 months. Hearts will never be as famous as Aberdeen and that definitely irks their support.

Def doesn't Shinn. In fact as a Hearts fan I support all Scottish clubs* in Europe and I'm actually proud of what the New Firm achieved. Was gutted for Utd vs Roma.

I genuinely mean what Aberdeen achieved was unbelievable. No punchline.

*Except Scotland's Shame FC, Secvo, Aids and St Liedown if they ever got there.

• Downvote 2

Def doesn't Shinn. In fact as a Hearts fan I support all Scottish clubs* in Europe and I'm actually proud of what the New Firm achieved. Was gutted for Utd vs Roma.

Aye, it's enough to make you fly your Union Jack.

I only support Aberdeen in europe the rest can do one as far as I'm concerned. I think most fans think the same way nowadays. Admittedly when I was younger I thought differently and was happy for United when they beat Barca.

The two stars on our strip are a nice reminder of our two famous european trophy wins. Maybe Hearts could do the same to commemorate your two famous Tennents Sixes victories? :-)

I only support Aberdeen in europe the rest can do one as far as I'm concerned. I think most fans think the same way nowadays. Admittedly when I was younger I thought differently and was happy for United when they beat Barca.

The two stars on our strip are a nice reminder of our two famous european trophy wins. Maybe Hearts could do the same to commemorate your two famous Tennents Sixes victories? :-)

Shinn. I've a lot of time for you pal but I wrote something like I'm over 18. Try it and stop the bating.

I think most of Scotland is proud of Aberdeen's achievements. And United's. And fuck Celtic.

Lol two “T”s instead of two stars? That would be class :laughing:

I used to be indifferent to most other teams in Europe and was probably suckered into thinking the Old Firm at the time doing well used to be good for Scottish Football, then around the age of 17/18 I realised that the Old Firm really were scumbag fuckers and folk weren’t just joking about it. So fuck them and the weegie media concern for them affecting the coefficient, it’s their fault that we start a season with no preparation for Euro ties. I want other teams to do well, but I’m not going out of my way to support them

Everybody seems to know the score,

That Ann Budge is a whooooore,

They just know, they're so sure,

That hearts are gonna finish top 3,

Even with H.I.V.

And with that cunt Levein,

Cos we remember, T6 on the shirt,

Craig Levein still dreaming,

100 years of hurt,

Budges fanny steaming.

hes got no home, he's got no home, he's got no, ikpeazus got no home (just a corrugated iron shelter)

• Downvote 1

Everybody seems to know the score,

That Ann Budge is a whooooore,

They just know, they're so sure,

That hearts are gonna finish top 3,

Even with H.I.V.

And with that cunt Levein,

Cos we remember, T6 on the shirt,

Craig Levein still dreaming,

100 years of hurt,

Budges fanny steaming.

hes got no home, he's got no home, he's got no, ikpeazus got no home (just a corrugated iron shelter)

Hmmmm.

• Downvote 1

Shinn. I've a lot of time for you pal but I wrote something like I'm over 18. Try it and stop the bating.

I think most of Scotland is proud of Aberdeen's achievements. And United's. And fuck Celtic.

Says the guy who comes on the AFC board saying "we're playing we were famous in the 80's" on Sunday or words to that effect and then complains when Aberdeen fans bate him back. If you are going to give it out you need to take it especially as a Hearts fan on an AFC board. Trying to play the "you're being juvenile" card when you don't like a reply is not a good look for you.

The Tennents Sixes is something you've been teased about many a time on here it's all banter as you well know so no need to throw your dummy out the pram. Man up.

Says the guy who comes on the AFC board saying "we're playing we were famous in the 80's" on Sunday or words to that effect and then complains when Aberdeen fans bate him back. If you are going to give it out you need to take it especially as a Hearts fan on an AFC board. Trying to play the "you're being juvenile" card when you don't like a reply is not a good look for you.

The Tennents Sixes is something you've been teased about many a time on here it's all banter as you well know so no need to throw your dummy out the pram. Man up.

You think too much Shinnie. Just tell him he's a cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Where the fuck are the huns getting 7million from to buy Kent?? Greg Taylor off to Celtic.

I can accept Kent if there accounts show they have made money or even broken even but if they post another 5-10m+ loss again it’s absolutely ridiculous. Something has to be done about it if they make yet another massive loss!

I can accept Kent if there accounts show they have made money or even broken even but if they post another 5-10m+ loss again it’s absolutely ridiculous and they are cheating again! Something has to be done about it if they make yet another massive loss!

They aren’t even close to breaking even and still have Ashley’s court cases and compensation to pay for.