Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Well they should come a bit deeper to look for the ball instead of hanging about the halfway line.

Lack of trust between the players I think. Even when the midfield do come for the ball the defence hesitate and go for the easier option to another defender or back to Lewis. Good teams trust each other and pass

McInnes has to man-manage amongst other things, there will be players who have to be treated differently to others to get the best out of them. I don’t think Wilson deserved to be dropped and I don’t think it would have done him any good to drop him for no good reason.

Now he can say to Wilson he had his chance against killie and Anderson deserves a start instead after his goal, it would be difficult for Wilson to argue otherwise.

Fair enough.

I would like to see what he can do with a decent run of games.

But equally, I also think Anderson deserves a start or two. He's earned it.

Don't suppose we can have both.

Or can we...  :sherlock:  

Be nice to see them get chance together perhaps v the shite at home...

McInnes has to man-manage amongst other things, there will be players who have to be treated differently to others to get the best out of them. I don’t think Wilson deserved to be dropped and I don’t think it would have done him any good to drop him for no good reason.

Now he can say to Wilson he had his chance against killie and Anderson deserves a start instead after his goal, it would be difficult for Wilson to argue otherwise.

Ahh, so you're an advocate of the winner-stays-on rule being applied by McInnes when he's picking the team.

• Upvote 1

How?

May and Anderson looked alright together and so have Wilson and May.

To knock down the long balls from the back to the other striker?  Remember when Rooney used to get put out on the wing to knock down goal kicks to whoever moved up front?

File under "the definition of madness is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results".  Like people on here saying "Shinnie to left back" or "Mcginn off the striker" without any appreciation of being locked in an echo chamber.

As for May, he just runs aboot and wastes breaks.  I like that he chases people down, but that's all he's good for these days.

Great post we are missing McLean and it also proves we are not attack minded till the very end of games

Only thing I disagree with is the snake he is not missed in my opinion

As much as it pains me to admit it because I cant stand the cunt now, we are for sure missing Jack, Shinnie nor Ball have the touch and control of Jack and cant do the simple holding midfield role, Shinnies poor touch means he is constantly battling for the ball and one of the reasons he picks up so many bookings