Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:41 PM, Tord31 said:

A bit of a coincidence? I wonder if Celtic might be giving other players some extended leave to try and avoid testing too many players this week and next

On 10/10/2020 at 7:47 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Eh?

Testing is mandatory or they can’t play 

They avoided testing Edouard on Thursday and are allegedly not testing him on Tuesday either.

Christie has been tested twice by Scotland - both negative. No word if he's been back in the Celtic testing or not.

Tuesday and Thursday for SPFL testing.

Day before for Uefa testing.

So they'll have tues, weds and thurs this week.

It will be interesting to see if they've successfully contained the outbreak.

These tic fans are deluded, also not "the greatest fans in the world", 3 games without a win and the arse is falling out of their world

From a Celtic forum:

"That Aberdeen team is riddled with the kind of pish that makes Gary Mackay Steven look good. Taylor and Considine at the back? McCrorie and Ferguson? Hayes? They wouldn't even get on our bench.

But they played in a way that was recognisable. Press high. Ram into the back of the opposition midfielders when they have the ball. Press throw ins. When you get the ball attack quickly and feed off defensive complacency. A lot like Sevco in fact, but without the wing backs."

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Supposedly a big old bust up in their dressing room at full time. The phantom team leaker strikes again. Lennon needed to be physically held back. 

Board meeting to "discuss" it all early in week.

I'm going to ask for odds on Eddie Howe taking over before Xmas

Source?

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, super_al said:

Source?

He read it on Hibs.net.

"Got a text from a mate saying a big bust up in Celtic's dressing room after the game today, seemingly a meeting with the board this week and he's been picking on Leigh too. Putting it out there to see if anyone else has heard anything similar."

45 minutes ago, davieb said:

These tic fans are deluded, also not "the greatest fans in the world", 3 games without a win and the arse is falling out of their world

From a Celtic forum:

"That Aberdeen team is riddled with the kind of pish that makes Gary Mackay Steven look good. Taylor and Considine at the back? McCrorie and Ferguson? Hayes? They wouldn't even get on our bench.

But they played in a way that was recognisable. Press high. Ram into the back of the opposition midfielders when they have the ball. Press throw ins. When you get the ball attack quickly and feed off defensive complacency. A lot like Sevco in fact, but without the wing backs."

A few exaggerations in there but hardly wildly off the mark. 

Equal, if not greater levels of delusion and pant pishing to be found on here after every game, win/lose/draw. 

#itscalledbeingafitbafan

7 hours ago, CalgaryDon said:

He read it on Hibs.net.

"Got a text from a mate saying a big bust up in Celtic's dressing room after the game today, seemingly a meeting with the board this week and he's been picking on Leigh too. Putting it out there to see if anyone else has heard anything similar."

No he didn't

He got it from a Celtic supporting cousin in the weeg

It's only a 3 point gap at the top with 27 games to go. Folk getting a bit ahead of themselves with the level of hysteria.

Celtic's signings this summer have been terrible though. Trying to be too smart and have spent a ridiculous amount of money with very little to show for it.

If I was the media and rangers fans I'd be careful what I wish for in the short term as Celtic could easily pull a Armstrong/GMS* January transfer window and buy the title.

*Obviously clearly upgraded on that but that transfer won the title in whatever year it was. 2016?

Just now, Poodler said:

They do need a shake though. Aberdeen won't catch rangers for two reasons; the manager doesn't have the heart, and a title winning squad doesn't include Ash Taylor, never mind the first 11.

It would be truly unbearable if the huns won it this year. 

I'm more hopeful that we could be in about it this season.

Get the next two league games out of the way (Hibs and Rangers) and we then have a run of 7 league games without having to play Celtic, Rangers or Hibs. 

Rangers have only drawn 2 matches out of 16 so far. They'll have a sticky spell at some point.

Scottish Football is a strange place with the media and 'old firm' hype and we wouldn't want to be top or second at the moment - we need to sneak in in the last ten. 

Celtic are favorites* for the title at the moment - we are three points behind them and dont play them until possibly February.

*Yes, rangers will be favourites for the title if they win their two games before the November internationals.

10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

It's only a 3 point gap at the top with 27 games to go. Folk getting a bit ahead of themselves with the level of hysteria.

Celtic's signings this summer have been terrible though. Trying to be too smart and have spent a ridiculous amount of money with very little to show for it.

If I was the media and rangers fans I'd be careful what I wish for in the short term as Celtic could easily pull a Armstrong/GMS* January transfer window and buy the title.

*Obviously clearly upgraded on that but that transfer won the title in whatever year it was. 2016?

Are you meaning between celtic and us? It is 6 points between sevco and celtic (who have a game on hand - against us). Then hibs 2 behind them, with us a further 1 behind. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, DD1903 said:

Are you meaning between celtic and us? It is 6 points between sevco and celtic (who have a game on hand - against us). Then hibs 2 behind them, with us a further 1 behind. 

I wouldn't worry too much about Celtic's game in hand being us. There is a slot in early January it could be played but it might not be played until even March.

9 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I wouldn't worry too much about Celtic's game in hand being us. There is a slot in early January it could be played but it might not be played until even March.

I'm not, tord. I was asking you to clarify the 3 point gap you were talking about - which you haven't. 

26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

They do need a shake though. Aberdeen won't catch rangers for two reasons; the manager doesn't have the heart, and a title winning squad doesn't include Ash Taylor, never mind the first 11.

It would be truly unbearable if the huns won it this year. 

If it can't be us that wins the league, and if he new Huns absolutely have to win the league at some point in the future, then I wouldn't be averse to them winning the league this season (a) because it's a COVID title and will be won off the back of other teams being decimated through self-isolation and (b) it stops the 10 in a row pish that Celtic want.

9 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Supposedly a big old bust up in their dressing room at full time. The phantom team leaker strikes again. Lennon needed to be physically held back. 

Board meeting to "discuss" it all early in week.

I'm going to ask for odds on Eddie Howe taking over before Xmas

With all due respect to Eddie Howe, he would be on a hiding to nothing at celtic. The masses ? wouldn't be satisfied with him if he was to be hypothetically appointed. 

The one and only person they would be remotely happy with as manager would be Jock Stein. I wonder what he's doing with himself these days?