Team of the Decade

Below is the team if I could pick my starting XI from players we've had. I know Shinnie never played LB for us but i'd rather have him at left back than dropping one of McLean or Fergie.

Can't help but think if Anderson was alongside McKenna he would develop into some player.

If we could get a better right back that team would be challenging the league easily, especially with the bench. Could always chuck shinnie RB and Lowe in at LB.

I've highlighted in bold though my favourite players in the past 10 years, although i love Pawlett for that season of the league cup and the scenes at hampden singing Peter Pawlett Baby, he just isn't quite good enough to get into my starting XI and Rooney is the first actual goalscorer i've ever seen in my short 18 years or so of supporting us but I prefer cosgrove as an all round player. Big fan of Jack too, but I think Fergie is better and will go onto have a great career in England top flight.

Lewis

Logan Anderson McKenna Shinnie

Ferguson McLean

Christie Maddison Hayes

Cosgrove

Subs (Honorable mentions):

Ward

Considine

Fraser

Pawlett

Hector

McGinn

Rooney

Jack

Lowe

• Downvote 1

Am presuming players at their best season (or part of season if they left) performances

Lewis

Logan

Reynolds

Anderson

Lowe

Robson

McLean

Fraser

Hayes

Rooney

McGinn

Subs

Ferguson (for  when Robson gets tired)

Christie

Maddison

Shinnie

Arnason

Ward

May (St Johnstone version)/Cosgrove/

Not a bad team - can we have a different choice of managers though

Below is the team if I could pick my starting XI from players we've had. I know Shinnie never played LB for us but i'd rather have him at left back than dropping one of McLean or Fergie.

Can't help but think if Anderson was alongside McKenna he would develop into some player.

If we could get a better right back that team would be challenging the league easily, especially with the bench. Could always chuck shinnie RB and Lowe in at LB.

I've highlighted in bold though my favourite players in the past 10 years, although i love Pawlett for that season of the league cup and the scenes at hampden singing Peter Pawlett Baby, he just isn't quite good enough to get into my starting XI and Rooney is the first actual goalscorer i've ever seen in my short 18 years or so of supporting us but I prefer cosgrove as an all round player. Big fan of Jack too, but I think Fergie is better and will go onto have a great career in England top flight.

Lewis

Logan Anderson McKenna Shinnie

Ferguson McLean

Christie Maddison Hayes

Cosgrove

Subs (Honorable mentions):

Ward

Considine

Fraser

Pawlett

Hector

McGinn

Rooney

Jack

Lowe

That must have been scenes, sitting at Hampden on your tod singing that.

• Upvote 2

3-4-2-1 formation

Lewis

Hector Anderson Reynolds

McGinn Jack Shinnie Hayes

Christie McLean

Cosgrove

Subs: Ward, Considine, Logan, Robson, Pawlett, Maddison, Rooney

The above would win the league under a manager with a positive outlook.

Very similar to mine.

I went 3-4-2-1 to & 9 of the 11 you have.

I had McKenna instead of Reynolds.

I shoe horned Maddison in for that snakey bastard Jack