A bit of perspective on Sunday’s result perhaps, I’ve noted below the Celtic squad members that didn’t make their bench - fairly sure this squad would be at least second in the league.

Gordon

Ralston

Izaguirre

Henderson

Boyata

Gamboa

Compper

Johnstone

Griffiths

Burke

Bayo

Scott Allan

Bitton

Hendry

They wouldn't be second, they are all either injured or shite

I've not seen one player come out and openly condemn another weak performance at Hampden.

2 shots on target over the piece was really really poor. Having 2 lads sent off and both manager and assistant off as well made it a thoroughly embarrassing afternoon for the club. 

What you'll notice is the conversation about sectarianism still bubbling on, it frustrates the fuck out of me that no one is talking about the performance. Thomson was keen to get Ball off but if you look at it objectively its definitely 2 yellow cards. Ferguson, as I said before, threw in the towel and should be punished by the club. 

Thats the second Scottish cup Semi in a row we've been horsed 0-3 and put up absolutely no fight. This 'but they sang' and 'but we sang' nonsense really is a great distraction from what has ultimately been an abject season, bar a few good results against the Huns. 

If we can't finish above Kilmarnock McInnes' position should definitely be reconsidered. He's a master of deflection and its a shame so many of our supporters have lapped it up.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking to eradicate bile here

I just think peado chants are unintelligent, unimaginative pish

It does absolutely nothing for us as a fan base, I genuinely don’t know why people partake

Young daft teenagers who don’t know any better you can overlook but I saw 50 year old plus lads chanting ‘peado peado’ at Celtic fans in September

Classy

If you want classy then the Scottish game isn't for you.

I've not seen one player come out and openly condemn another weak performance at Hampden.

2 shots on target over the piece was really really poor. Having 2 lads sent off and both manager and assistant off as well made it a thoroughly embarrassing afternoon for the club.

What you'll notice is the conversation about sectarianism still bubbling on, it frustrates the fuck out of me that no one is talking about the performance. Thomson was keen to get Ball off but if you look at it objectively its definitely 2 yellow cards. Ferguson, as I said before, threw in the towel and should be punished by the club.

Thats the second Scottish cup Semi in a row we've been horsed 0-3 and put up absolutely no fight. This 'but they sang' and 'but we sang' nonsense really is a great distraction from what has ultimately been an abject season, bar a few good results against the Huns.

If we can't finish above Kilmarnock McInnes' position should definitely be reconsidered. He's a master of deflection and its a shame so many of our supporters have lapped it up.

I don't think a lot of supporters have "lapped it up". The majority aren't happy but are hoping he can change his ways. The number of people hoping he can change is dwindling however.

That's why they're talking about the sectarian pish consi son - to evade the shite performance convo.

Time to get tough with the cunts.

I know thats why, it frustrates me greatly. 

I also said 2 shots on target, it was actually just 2 shots. 

For all the money Derek has been given this season it's been a monumental fuck up. Most of his signings over the last 3 years haven't worked out at all. Jury is still out on many of them but Dom Balls performance at Hearts and on Sunday make me wonder why he's being offered a contract. Devlin has came back from his injury looking totally lost and just awful. McKenna's form has dipped dramatically. 

Its very conceivable we wont finish in a European spot- which when you consider the money spent, is a disgrace. Even Tommy Wright making it clear we have the 3rd biggest finances in this country. DNA has been a monumental failure so far, because the guy spending the money hasn't a clue on how to spend the money wisely. 

As for us calling them pedos, and them calling McInnes an 'orange bastard' it's absolutely irrelevant. Its just songs at the football. Avoid racism and homophobia and you're fine by me. Sectarianism isn't even a societal problem anymore, its just shit folk say to wind up other fans at the football.

I don't think a lot of supporters have "lapped it up". The majority aren't happy but are hoping he can change his ways. The number of people hoping he can change is dwindling however.

I'd say many have. A lot of people blaming the referee etc but the reality is we didn't compete at all. Again, in a SC SF. 

After the exact same result last year, he admitted he'd made huge errors in the transfer market. Fast forward a year and he's been given more money, but we've actually regressed. He is no longer doing his job properly and his last year of his contract should be used as an audition for whether or not he's offered a new one. That's not how it will go down though, he'll have the pick over whether he stays or not.

The child molesters hate it and that's why we do it.  It would stop immediately if instead of releasing statements their fans just responded with a "we'll shag your kids" or something, similar to our embracing of the sheep shaggers tag.

Fitba was the last bastion where a man could go and say whatever outrageous shite popped into his head and let off some steam.  Unfortunately it's been infiltrated by bendors and wimmin and that's now basically gone.

It's been said before but junior fitba is where it's at.  No hypersensitive ultra fans around and you can say what you want.  Pies are better as well.

Wouldn't "we'll shag your sheep" be more offensive?

Hope Hearts win the final.

Could not give the slightest of fucks if this costs us a European slot were we to finish 4th.

If we don't finish top 3, then we don't deserve to qualify anyway.

Any trophy win for any club outside Celtic is fine by me. 

Fuck them.

Any Sevco trophy would be worse, granted,  but given they have won absolutely FUCK ALL in their ENTIRE HISTORY, the threat of this appears nominal.

• Downvote 1

Hope Hearts win the final.

Could not give the slightest of fucks if this costs us a European slot were we to finish 4th.

If we don't finish top 3, then we don't deserve to qualify anyway.

Any trophy win for any club outside Celtic is fine by me. 

Fuck them.

Any Sevco trophy would be worse, granted,  but given they have won absolutely FUCK ALL in their ENTIRE HISTORY, the threat of this appears nominal.

Agreed MH. It’s bad enough the cunts winning their 2nd treble last year but by fuck this will be just so unbearable if they do it again :(
  • Upvote 1