Dean Campbell

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

That pass was superb. He’s clearly a good player. 

That whole combo in that move between Campbell, Hayes & Ramirez for the goal was outstanding. Really was a sublime goal. Basic passing football played to perfection making it look like men v boys.

Should be in with shout for goal of season but if not season. Certainly month

edit, sorry Hedges I mean

38 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

That whole combo in that move between Campbell, Hayes & Ramirez for the goal was outstanding. Really was a sublime goal. Basic passing football played to perfection making it look like men v boys.

Should be in with shout for goal of season but if not season. Certainly month

edit, sorry Hedges I mean

The move we had where hedges tried to swing it in to Ramirez, but it got cut out, would've been goal of the season if we'd converted. 

A passing move from defence that must've involved 7 or 8 of the team. It was brilliant. Gave me faith that the work glass and his team are doing is starting to pay off. 

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The move we had where hedges tried to swing it in to Ramirez, but it got caught out, would've been goal of the season if we'd converted. 

A passing move from defence that must've involved 7 or 8 of the team. It was brilliant. Gave me faith that the work glass and his team are doing is starting to pay off

Other than the Dundee game, we've showed a much better standard of football than last year.

The Hibs game was also not the greatest, but understandable given our form and injuries meaning it ended up a gutsy resolute performance

I'm glad that we are starting to get the results we are deserving of (although we should have had 3 points last night)

We done last night what all other teams have done to us all season so far. We finally took our chances from the few we created.

We basically done to the Huns what the likes of St's (both) Well, County etc. done as far as game/stats went. Only the ref assisted them in ensuring we didn't get the win we earned