Smash these cunts, McInnes could do with winning the League Cup.

If the board hadn't been so hasty in dishing out the new contract, in the light of the past week it might have been the only way he would have got an extension had we just sat on things to see how we were doing at Xmas

• Upvote 1

If the board hadn't been so hasty in dishing out the new contract, in the light of the past week it might have been the only way he would have got an extension had we just sat on things to see how we were doing at Xmas

Board need sacked for that. The cunt finishes 4th behind fucking Kilmarnock and we give him a new contract as a reward. If that doesn't scream that we're a club happy to settle for abject mediocrity then I don't know what does.

This shit show has been coming for 2 years, as anyone with half a brain could tell you. We deserve to be in this mess. Joke club.

Milne may yet be the first chairman to distinguish himself by getting us relegated. Fucking teuchter bastard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just know Kenny Miller is scoring the winner on Sunday.

Fuck me, I am sure that Partick will have something to say if the ugly Scunthorpe turns out for Scumdee on Sunday

He can stay for another 5 years if we win the League Cup

We won’t though

Scottish Football has been sleep walking into an OF duopoly again

Gads

Exactly this. (Not the 5 year contract part)

It's fucking horrible. What is it now, 30 years or something since a non OF team won the league?

Exhibition football really.

It's permafucked and the narrow minded pigs at the centre of it all couldn't have a flying fuck.

Scottish Football has been sleep walking into an OF duopoly again

No it hasn't, that's what Scottish football is. Doubt it will ever change. Glory hunting arseholes vastly outnumber everyone else. It's always been that way, apart from a few years in the 50/60s and a few years in the 80s when smaller clubs punched above their weight.

Need to win. 3 bad loses in a row. Tonight was a difficult watch. Dundee will be well up for it and its going to be even tougher playing away from home. At the moment, I'm not confident at all about Saturday.

Any idea when Bryson is due back from injury?

Either am I seen as we play on Sunday

Things need to change. My biggest issue is the lack of runners going beyond the striker. Every ball up to either Cosgrove or Main has to be controlled and held on to for a while before they have any options to put it forward. High balls pointless as even if they win them nobody is behind. Our best form came last season playing two strikers and although May wasn't scoring he was creating space by making decent runs beyond Sam. I don't think Cosgrove and Wilson got a shot together but its worth a shout or even Bruce Anderson has the pace to make those runs and is probably our most natural finisher.

We shouldn't need an extra midfielder every game and if we do take one out the defence. Too much onus on playing fancy diamond formations or the 4231 etc etc. 442 but not an old fashioned rigid style is creeping more back in to the game and Dundee play it at the moment. Dundee have either played 442 or 352 if they've need the extra midfielder so we should be matching up and showing we have more quality.

Indeed the lack of runners is an issue as is the distance between the main striker and the 2 wide players. When Cosgrove comes deep it means we have nobody in the box or anyone even near the central defenders. The system is not working but I don't see it changing.