Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Cunts in pubs positively screaming laughter at each other. Determined that everyone thinks they are having mental fun. Usually 50something men excited at being out or drunk women in 30s.

My mates are funny as fuck. Which makes me smile. Quietly.

The cunts above are roaring, and usually at their own joke.

The pubs I grew up in around Wester Hailes were full. And all you could hear was the puggy machine, drinks getting ordered and the quiet air of depression and potential violence. How a pub should be.

Is this that 9 year old? Got told today we’ve got to switch our energy provider, eco friendly as possible. When I asked why (I was expecting to save money, etc) the 9 year old climate change girl was reference/we need to do our bit.

Away to do donuts on the nearest car park until I’m out of diesel.

I’d recommend pouring more diesel on the car park, it’ll increase the donut fun...........also light it,

Cunts in pubs positively screaming laughter at each other. Determined that everyone thinks they are having mental fun. Usually 50something men excited at being out or drunk women in 30s.

My mates are funny as fuck. Which makes me smile. Quietly.

The cunts above are roaring, and usually at their own joke.

The pubs I grew up in around Wester Hailes were full. And all you could hear was the puggy machine, drinks getting ordered and the quiet air of depression and potential violence. How a pub should be.

Happy birthday, min... though, jesus, you're aboot depressed enough to be a goth. 

Happy birthday, min... though, jesus, you're aboot depressed enough to be a goth.

Actually had quite a nice night. The bright lights of George Street. Now about to watch Avengers End game. Happy. (Although the cunt next to me has just opened up a monster bag of crunchy popcorn. And opened his can with one hand. Which seems to increase that pssst noise. Prick.)

Actually had quite a nice night. The bright lights of George Street. Now about to watch Avengers End game. Happy. (Although the cunt next to me has just opened up a monster bag of crunchy popcorn. And opened his can with one hand. Which seems to increase that pssst noise. Prick.)

Went to see a fillum in a black theatre in Detroit some time back. 

Fuckers seem to think it's interactive entertainment. 

Any time some kind of action happened they'd be... "Awwwwwwww HEEEEELL NAW!"  or "DAAAAAYUM, SON! WHOOOOOO!"

And not just one or two of them, like 50% of the audience minimim. 

To be fair the audience were more entertaining than the film, which might have been Traffic or Crash. 

• Upvote 1

Went to see a fillum in a black theatre in Detroit some time back.

Fuckers seem to think it's interactive entertainment.

Any time some kind of action happened they'd be... "Awwwwwwww HEEEEELL NAW!" or "DAAAAAYUM, SON! WHOOOOOO!"

And not just one or two of them, like 50% of the audience minimim.

To be fair the audience were more entertaining than the film, which might have been Traffic or Crash.

Those brothers are pretty excitable. See the state they get into when Dynamo or someone shows them a magic trick! Screaming and running down the street!