Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

I might have missed something in the board induction but is it mandatory to have a nemesis on here? 

Almost everyone seems to have paired off with another poster where they follow each other around the board nit-picking on minor shit in each other's post, name-calling (some even seem to have cute little pet names for one another), and generally being a dick their opposite number.

Is there a "choose your nemesis" thread or does it happen organically?

1 hour ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I might have missed something in the board induction but is it mandatory to have a nemesis on here? 

Almost everyone seems to have paired off with another poster where they follow each other around the board nit-picking on minor shit in each other's post, name-calling (some even seem to have cute little pet names for one another), and generally being a dick their opposite number.

Organically, after a while a cunt will grate on you, healthier following them around being a dick than to mutilate them in the back of a van, each to their own a suppose, you’ve got a point though, rather childish spamming the board with the former, much prefer the latter, something to do to fill the time.

2 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Nice observation, cunt.