Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

Man Chat Aberdeen

Discuss

A nice idea. A lot of 'you don't know the pressure I'm under to do this for you'.

I used to do all that counselling stuff, ordered substance misuse blah blah. All shite.

Keeping yourself pickled so you don't have to have feelings. There's yer answer. No need to greet to tattoo artists

On the theme of mental health.

Walked over Union Bridge for the first time in ages lunchtime yesterday.

What do the people think all the positive messages of love and support that are adorning the makeshift barrier are going to achieve?

Do they think that Joe or Joan Bloggs are going to read them before flinging themselves off the bridge and change their mind?

And anyway, why always that bridge?

What do the people think all the positive messages of love and support that are adorning the makeshift barrier are going to achieve?

Do they think that Joe or Joan Bloggs are going to read them before flinging themselves off the bridge and change their mind?

Wanting to keep up with the Joneses?

Old Grace was a strange one.

About 25 years ago, me, my mate and a girl we we were friends with were walking over Union Bridge at lunchtime, someone had jumped off the bridge and killed themselves. Being two mouthy lads we were saying how stupid the cunt was and being selfish, blocking the bridge and nearly hitting cars etc. Found out later that night it was our friends mum........did not see that coming

About 25 years ago, me, my mate and a girl we we were friends with were walking over Union Bridge at lunchtime, someone had jumped off the bridge and killed themselves. Being two mouthy lads we were saying how stupid the cunt was and being selfish, blocking the bridge and nearly hitting cars etc. Found out later that night it was our friends mum........did not see that coming

Or the car below

Could they not just do it at the cliffs down by Cove?

Less impact on the public that way.

There was a boy we used to go to the “Ice Disco” out at Dyce 89/90 fell off the cliffs there and landed in the only pool of water there at the time and survived! Jammy jammy bastard like

• 1 month later...
Guest milne_afc

Ffs, these things always leave you disappointed. Was hoping for an endless stream of mano a mano straighteners and mindless retribution.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my best pals fingered a junkie yesterday and got sucked off from her behind Spice of Asia.

He was then robbed at knifepoint by her irate renowned smack dealer partner.

A real rollercoaster.

The revenga thread is going to get an amusing story. I think I'd rather take the BJ from the partner tbh.

One of my best pals fingered a junkie yesterday and got sucked off from her behind Spice of Asia.

He was then robbed at knifepoint by her irate renowned smack dealer partner.

A real rollercoaster.

The revenga thread is going to get an amusing story. I think I'd rather take the BJ from the partner tbh.

How does one get mugged these days?  Who carries their money or cards anymore?  Do they make you paypal them some money or something?

Walking down the road and some guy with no top on comes toward me off his nut, conversation was:

You alright paI he said, I replied yeah fine, you alright you needing me to get you a taxi, where do you stay?

Why would I not be alright?

Well possibly because you are stumbling about Great Western Road topless in the absolute pishing rain.

Said he was absolutely fine so we ended conversation. Hopefully was someone from here.