Sevco Thread

Can't believe Jack got off with that challenge. Straight red every day of the week. Presumably the compliance officer will be getting involved in the coming days.

Totally agree about the sevconian mutants. The folk who actually lived in 1690 were more civilised than the pond-life that infest southwest Glasgow on match days.

The boos as the half time whistle went are like sweet music to my ears

EDIT...… And just seen a replay of Calum McGregor's challenge a bit earlier in the half. Certainly a yellow and could easily be a red ana. Any other game in Scotland and both teams have cards and probably a man down each. But to prevent riots fuck all happens in this poisoned chalice of a fixture,

Not seen the game. Nae yellow cards yet?

Is the ref doing the old firm "keeping a lid on it" SFA cheating, or has there actually been no challenges worthy of a yellow?

See below BBC reports

Jack lucky this time?

Rangers 0-1 Celtic

b330efae-517d-4db7-876d-54726f5bfd75.jpg

Neil McCann

Former Scotland and Rangers winger on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: I can't believe that Bobby Madden hasn't taken action. It's not a red card, but it is certainly a yellow. Maybe that goes back to the Callum McGregor, where he got away with a booking early on

I can't believe that Bobby Madden hasn't taken action. It's not a red card, but it is certainly a yellow. Maybe that goes back to the Callum McGregor, where he got away with a booking early on

'Lucky McGregor'

Rangers 0-0 Celtic

f4b74006-bc44-410f-a14a-073233d395b5.jpg

Pat Bonner

Former Celtic goalkeeper on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: It came from a poor pass from Scott Brown and Callum McGregor should have been booked. That's a mistake from Bobby Madden

It came from a poor pass from Scott Brown and Callum McGregor should have been booked. That's a mistake from Bobby Madden

Does Greg Stewart not even make the 18 at Ibrox? What a waste of a career

Stewart knew when he signed for them he would be a big part player at best. He's not the first and won't be the last talented Scottish player to sign for one of the ugly sisters and virtually disappear. He might get the odd half an hour here and there against Livingston or Hamilton.

Gerrard totally fucked it today with that moronic starting line-up.

I've said on here before he's thick as a mince baguette, and I stand by it.

Lennon completely out-thought him today - which is saying something.

Still think McInnes has his number, one-on-one. But it's our consistency against the weaker teams that will let us down.

Gerrard must have something as he's got them into the Europa group stages two years in a row now. Before today we were the only team to have beaten them at Ibrox in his tenure.

But I agree he was totally out thought today. But they will comfortably finish above us in the league again which they couldn't manage to do under the bread man or the Portuguese nutter.