Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Celtic fans on my Facebook are using the term "Always cheated, never defeated".

CUNTS.

I have this too.

A simple reminder of Hooper being offside for their goal and Ki escaped a booking after an awful attempt at a dive seems to see them resort to "scottish football needs us". Thing that bugs me is that pretty much every cunt thats moaning about it has probably seen Celtic play once, if that, are sitting at home in Aberdeen where they have lived their whole life, and are telling off us "sheepies" :dontknow:

My favourite comment i got back from one particular fuckwit when i reminded him of where he was from was:

"Where in the bible does it say you have to support your hometown team?"

Fucking cunts to a man.

I have this too.

A simple reminder of Hooper being offside for their goal and Ki escaped a booking after an awful attempt at a dive seems to see them resort to "scottish football needs us". Thing that bugs me is that pretty much every cunt thats moaning about it has probably seen Celtic play once, if that, are sitting at home in Aberdeen where they have lived their whole life, and are telling off us "sheepies" :dontknow:

My favourite comment i got back from one particular fuckwit when i reminded him of where he was from was:

"Where in the bible does it say you have to support your hometown team?"

Fucking cunts to a man.

SB?

To be honest, I'm still pissed off at our lot to gloat about the Tims.

Another glorious opportunity blown.

Fuck off Craig Brown

aye. in many ways yesterday was worse than the qots match. never thought it would be possible to feel that bad again.

He's too much of an imbecile to have a Twitter account. So unprofessional!

That banner is disgusting, whoever wrote it.

I agree, that just shows how bad their support is.

I really don't think we have fans that would stoop 'that' low but would think that if we did, then the rest of our fans would rip down that type of banner quick sharpish & lambast the ones responsible for it.

Utterly shameful that banner & this is the type of thing that clubs & the ones responsible should be punished for.

They must be found & banned from our game

I agree, that just shows how bad their support is.

I really don't think we have fans that would stoop 'that' low but would think that if we did, then the rest of our fans would rip down that type of banner quick sharpish & lambast the ones responsible for it.

Utterly shameful that banner & this is the type of thing that clubs & the ones responsible should be punished for.

They must be found & banned from our game

Pardon the stupidity, what banner are you on about?

I'm not jumping on the mock outrage band wagon here, I genuinely think that banner is just pathetic.

& to the likes of tup, you'll laugh at it on here but would you seriously (if you were sat in a room with Petrov) laugh at this banner? if so it says a lot about you but each to their own I suppose & you may be doing it just for a reaction :dontknow:

Tims are probably the most delusional schizo fans I have ever come across! Always whining even though they have by far the largest squad and budget out of any other team in the league and when it suits them they're Irish....................flippin pathetic! They are as bad and as shallow as the blue side!

Mock offended nonsense.

I think it's funny because of the way our football and society produces a mindset where such things are even considered, let alone reproduced on a banner which they have gone to some trouble to make.

The mindset of those involved is so base it's not real, hence their crude message, which I have to admit on first sight of which I burst out laughing, must have a different sense of humour lads, I ken it's not funny, but my first reaction, involuntary as it was, was to laugh like a drain, sorry folks.

It's a piss take of Petrov.

Banner with "Stilian Petrov 19"

& under it says "days to live"

Beyond pathetic if it's true.

If someone in our support had a banner like that, I hope he'd get his cunt kicked in.

Banter and hatred of the opposition is part of football, that goes way over the line.

Anyone who finds that funny needs to have a word with themself