blobbo min.

It's not insightful stat.

It's pointing out to think people like you that's it's being going on for years, possibly even a decade.

Stop caring

Get a life

And open a beer

:cool:

Think (sic) people like me are aware its been going on for years.

Should the jews have stopped complaining about being gassed simply because it had been going on for years?

Think (sic) people like you are too stupid to understand that it is possible to have a life, drink beer AND care about things, all at the same time. Thick cunt.

Affa aggro today robbo min

Chill out, grab a beer and get a life

LFDO

:beer:

Nah min, just find you a real sad case. Telling everyone to chill out rather than give an opinion on anything.

Having no opinion on anything is dull as fuck.

Thankfully I'm able to be chilled oot and have opinions on stuff. It's great. You should try it.

• Upvote 5

The world outside Scotland makes me love the scottish game more and more. Good solid 10's of thousands transfer fees; no frills - good honest solid realism, with a squeeze of hate and a smidge of daring to dream.

The dons are a joy to support.

Pretty much how I feel. Proper football.

Sometimes I wonder, if the Dons got taken over by some billionaire Arab, would it actually end up diluting my enjoyment?

Sometimes I wonder, if the Dons got taken over by some billionaire Arab, would it actually end up diluting my enjoyment?

For me, I definitely think it would. You'd obviously enjoy seeing your club have a blank chequebook to bring in the players they want and the success that should come with it, but it would definitely take away from the "my team" feel.

I often think that for as much as Man City fans will have enjoyed seeing their squad begin to be filled with top class players around 10 years ago, it must have taken away some of their enjoyment about going to watch them on a Saturday, especially since it wasn't too long before that, that they were playing in the fourth tier of English football.

• Upvote 1

The world outside Scotland makes me love the scottish game more and more. Good solid 10's of thousands transfer fees; no frills - good honest solid realism, with a squeeze of hate and a smidge of daring to dream.

The dons are a joy to support.

Its lovely is it.

Watching a hard fought 1-0 victory in the driving sleet, muttering "fuck this shit" for 85 minutes until Logan leaps like a salmon at the back post and gets just enough fro on it to hit the back of the net.

Jubilation.

Watching some parrot haired playboy on half a million a week pirouetting his way through a match without getting mud on his shorts sounds utter wank. Probably 20 euros plus for a pie and a Bovril now just to subsidise the little Brazilian cock.

100% spot on guys :thumbup1:

For me, I definitely think it would. You'd obviously enjoy seeing your club have a blank chequebook to bring in the players they want and the success that should come with it, but it would definitely take away from the "my team" feel.

I often think that for as much as Man City fans will have enjoyed seeing their squad begin to be filled with top class players around 10 years ago, it must have taken away some of their enjoyment about going to watch them on a Saturday, especially since it wasn't too long before that, that they were playing in the fourth tier of English football.

I agree, I bet a good portion of Man City glory hunters haven't even heard of Shaun Goater or anyone else related to the club pre 2008. As much as I'd love it to happen to the dons for the players and cash it definitely dilutes a club.

Look at Chelsea, Man U, Man City etc, their grounds are full of wanky tourists taking photos rather than real fitba fans.

Think Gary Neville summed it up well a while ago what's wrong with guffy football these days, when Mourinho walked past Liverpool fans and they all had their phones out recording him and taking photos. Rewind 10 years previous and Neville did the same and was getting a bile of hatred from all the Scousers.

Dons will never be a plastic club like that.

I have no sympathy for Barca. It's not like they won't have done / tried something similar before.

It's UEFA's fault for not getting on top of it before it all got ridiculously out of hand.

Same with the amount of money Sky pour into the English Premiership.

Barca will now overpay and bully Liverpool for Coutinho, Liverpool will overpay and bully RB Liepzig for Keita

Loads of outrage from armchair folk over this but I'm surprised it didn't happen before

Plenty, too much, money in the game and regular yearly spends of 150m+ so why not she'll it out on arguably the best player of the future

Reminds me tho of Robaldos move to real, basically doubling the current record at the time

Changes the landscape from now on.

Loads of outrage from armchair folk over this but I'm surprised it didn't happen before

Plenty, too much, money in the game and regular yearly spends of 150m+ so why not she'll it out on arguably the best player of the future

Reminds me tho of Robaldos move to real, basically doubling the current record at the time

Changes the landscape from now on.

It's more that it's 200mil for one player. PSG do it this time and before we know it, Barca and Madrid are bidding similar amounts for other players and world football just becomes an even bigger mess than it already is.