Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

You a big Murray fan Parky?

I'd probably say he's my hero. His work ethic, desire and determination is inspirational. He's also thoughtful, articulate and always speaks sensibly on almost every subject i've heard him discuss.

are they easy to get ? I registered on the RG site a few weeks back . @@Parklife

What round are your tickets for? Have you been before ?

If you'd asked me on Tuesday i'd have told you that if you were online on Wednesday at 9am when they went on sale you'd have been able to get them but there's very little left now. Mainly just hospitality.

We're going 3 days, 31st May and 1 & 2 June. All on Phillipe Chatrier court (the main one) Which is the 2nd and 3rd round. Generally, only the weekend days are difficult to get tickets for. Even then, early in the tournament a ground-pass ticket is still good, as long as you can be at RG for it opening and get seats on one of the bigger un-ticketed outside courts. Last year on a ground pass ticket watched Khachanov vs Berdych, then Edmund vs Olivio, then Pavlyachenkova vs Cepede-Ruig (i think).

Last year was our first time but i think it'll become an annual trip.

Cheers matey. Been to wimbers a couple of times and love it .

The French bug the shit out of me but I was prepared to give them a chance to redeem themselves at RG.

Wimbledon is great but it's so inaccessible. Both me and my Mrs apply every year and we've only been successful in the ballot twice.

If you love tennis, you'd love RG.

I'm looking to get to the 2019 US Open and 2020 Aussie Open to complete the set.

Wimbledon is great but it's so inaccessible. Both me and my Mrs apply every year and we've only been successful in the ballot twice.

If you love tennis, you'd love RG.

I'm looking to get to the 2019 US Open and 2020 Aussie Open to complete the set.

My missus goes to Wimbledon every year, her mate gets tickets through her tennis club. Worth looking into joining one?