Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Im one of these wankers who listen to talksport in the office (until Jim White comes on and I nip to the bog to self-harm) every sportsman on it uses the word 'listen' a lot and it drives me fucking mental.

eg. 'Listen, im not saying im not clinically retarded im just your average footballer'

I am listening you cunt, don't tell me to listen, i'll decide you fucking mongoloid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPoOgCSjdl8

Girlies who fuckin moan when its hot,like "Jesus I'm boiling".

Simple answer love get them skin tight BLACK jeans aff,black attracts the heat,and put a summer dress on,you'll be cooler and also look a bit more feminine yeah butch cunts.

Fit it boils down too is yeah canna upskirt anymair.

Words like this. It's the sort of word annoying 'girlies' would use.

I like to flit between pavement and road at traffic lights that really pisses drivers off

Fairly sure I’ve griped about this one before. Working your way past a cyclist in town just to pull up at the next red light and watch him (always a him) undertake everyone up the left to the front once more. Utter cunts. Take your stupid Lycra cod pieced shorts and clippity clop mong shoes and fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more

My neighbour has

SU13 SEA

'I work offshore and I'm proud of it'

Loser

I'll be honest, I've given real thought to putting the plate FTOF on my Jeep. 

There aren't too many people here who'll get it, but it gives me a semi just thinking about being stuck in traffic and some expat Hun is sitting raging behind me, but not sure if FTOF actually means what he thinks it means, because he's 4000 miles away from the Weeg and why would a Yank have that on their plate, but what if it isn't a Yank? What if it's some fucking sheep taking the pish on the off chance? 

And that's exactly what's happening, ye filthy, subhuman cunt!

so, anyway....