Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Correct. Absolutely no need. If you are sweating like fuck and been rushing to get a parking space fair enough.

Internal meetings when you are fucking about at the coffee machine fucks me right off. It’s nae difficult, meeting is at 10, go for a slash and grab a coffee at 09.55. Pricks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-your-money-48776454

Cunts like this. Going to university but not smart enough to figure out you can’t afford to spend £20,000 on a car. Now the parents go greeting to the press.

Sell the car, pay back the difference over the 5 years, take it on the chin for being a mong.

Typical of the UK as a whole, get everything on credit, find out that you can’t afford it, get more credit that you can’t afford, then file for bankruptcy rather than pay what you signed up for......If you can’t afford it don’t fucking buy it, stupid fuckers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-your-money-48776454

Cunts like this. Going to university but not smart enough to figure out you can’t afford to spend £20,000 on a car. Now the parents go greeting to the press.

Sell the car, pay back the difference over the 5 years, take it on the chin for being a mong.

Read the story on the BBC and was waiting to get to the bit where the car finance company supposedly became absolute bastards..... But no, basically buy a £20k that they cannot afford and moan like fuck when they cannot afford the repayments.

Fucking mongs.

Utter cunts at Glastonbury or any other concert for that matter that think they are so important they need to get on someones shoulders and block everyone's view, especially the utter utter cunts that are looking away from the stage and doing selfies, they should have snipers positioned to take these up their own arse pricks out!

Guest milne_afc

You can't spend the entire weekend popping caps in niggaz asses and beat bopping to the rythym.

If I'd been there I'd have welcomed the light relief of some white middle class pop and guest appearances at the end.

Hot Chip are good.

Guest milne_afc

I digress. Saw this photo of Janet Jackson at Glastonbury and was shocked to see that our very own MT is on the right of the picture as part of the band. he kept that quiet !!

He seems to be saying," Oooooohhh ,I can see my Capri though the gap in-between those tents !"

Cupace20190630000800.pngcool bad boy names

Don't think her performance went down well tbh