Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

No conspiracy I would say, as another poster has pointed out Sky (especially) are arse cheek away tv.

BUT I see that the Green Brigade (yawn) chanted through the minutes silence so I guess the authorities will pretty much always try to prevent that being scene by a wider audience, so I would be shocked to ever see their games on TV this weekend of the year, so home games...

Can only imagine the seens ;)Β 

Guest the shepherd

Is Chris Burke, the Kilmarnock player, thr same player that fainted due to the heat at Pittodrie ehen he played for the huns on the first game of the season. 1-1 and zander diamond celebrating in front of the rds. He is very blonde, but fainting due to the heat at Pittodrie, must be a first

Two different games from the same year though, 2004. Aye it is the same Chris Burke that fainted with sunstroke on the first day of the 2004-05 season at Pittodrie during a 0-0 draw. The celtic fanclub honorary member scored the opener in February of the previous season against the filth.

Depressing that Hibs have been so utterly shite this season yet only seven points behind us.

Puts our shiteness into perspective

Wouldn’t surprise me if they are closer to us if not better than us after the December fixtures given our standard form

Hope they remove all sharp objects from your vicinity min, right barrel of fucking laughs you are.

• Upvote 1