Sam Cosgrove

Be funny if we kept signing lumps from English lower leagues, wee spit and polish, sell on for a tidy profit.

@@Millertime tried that with cars.

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=26961&hl=probe

no, not really

i dont think so.

im INCREDIBLE at washing and polishing and i think a car bought at 400 quid, if given proper treatment could easily sell for double

all about finding the right cars initially

Cosgrove was absolutely tremendous v Livingston on Tuesday. His one touch lay-offs and generally bringing others into play especially in the second half was about the best he's been for us.  He's improving all the time. He's not easy on the eye and neither are the long ball tactics but in terms of how he's being asked to play he's doing the job.

Aberdeen fans moaning since 1903

Nah, just musing on the fact that one of the great criticisms of Rooney was that he only really netted against the weaker teams but contributed little against the top sides. Cosgoals has scored against St Mirren, Livingston and Dundee this season, time for him to kick on and deliver the goods in games against better teams to really show he will be a valuable asset.

And to think some of you were saying just a couple of weeks ago he should never wear the shirt again the useless fucker....Fickle football fans,you gotta laugh...Go Sammy Son and do it again Saturday.

He has been piss poor for most of his Aberdeen career and folkes were quite justified in their criticism of him.

Do I think he will go on and score as many as Rooney did, No.

Would certainly like to see another stiker brought in as I don't think him and May are the answer up fromt long term.

Said last night that I have started to warm to him with 4 goals in his last 3 games and better overall performances so priase where it is due.

He has been piss poor for most of his Aberdeen career and folkes were quite justified in their criticism of him.

Do I think he will go on and score as many as Rooney did, No.

Would certainly like to see another stiker brought in as I don't think him and May are the answer up fromt long term.

Said last night that I have started to warm to him with 4 goals in his last 3 games and better overall performances so priase where it is due.

What a load of shite.  He's been pretty much the same player now as he was months ago, the difference now is that we're actually getting decent balls in the box and creating more chances. 

What a load of shite.  He's been pretty much the same player now as he was months ago, the difference now is that we're actually getting decent balls in the box and creating more chances. 

Bollocks.

His first touch has been dreadful,  he couldn't run with the ball at his feet and he had no idea where the goal was and so he was rightly criticised.

Last few games he has finally found a bit of form. His first touch has been much better and he evern managed to run into the box before slamming the ball home last night which is something that we have not seen before.

Team are certainly playing better which helps him but he has definitely upped his own game which is great to see.

Early days for the improved Cosgrove but I certainly hope it lasts.

C'mon min that is nonsense. The last few games he has improved in every department and fair play to the lad for doing so.

• Upvote 3

Bollocks.

His first touch has been dreadful,  he couldn't run with the ball at his feet and he had no idea where the goal was and so he was rightly criticised.

Last few games he has finally found a bit of form. His first touch has been much better and he evern managed to run into the box before slamming the ball home last night which is something that we have not seen before.

Team are certainly playing better which helps him but he has definitely upped his own game which is great to see.

Early days for the improved Cosgrove but I certainly hope it lasts.

You honestly think he's suddenly able to a) find a first touch b) run with the ball and c) learn to shoot all within a short space of time?  If so, kudos to our miracle working training team.

I've seen very little issue with his hold up play over the few months,  I think the biggest aspect now is that he's got others playing off him better, giving him more options.