Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

No I don’t think so. It will effect the following season 21/22. Could be extra CL place or automatic entry to europa. While this will give us a opportunity to play in group stages the bigger picture is that we get a extra 4-5m while the other 2 make 30-40m extra.

Β 

Reality is that it will be a even bigger gulf even if we did automatically qualify for europa groups if those 2 get to CL groups.

Β 

Thee 4/5 times a season Celtic face the Rangers is the only game people care about and that will only become more of the case. In a few years time they will beat every other team at a canter and those 4/5 games will be the games that decide the title. Almost at that stage already.

Hearts beaten but not disgraced. Actually had 52% of the possession and had 12 shots in the match to Celtic's 13. I'd be amazed if we manage half of that total on Saturday.

Β 

Celtic didn't enjoy Hearts' high press. So fully expect us to sit right off them and encourage them on to us.....with the usual predictable results

Hearts beaten but not disgraced. Actually had 52% of the possession and had 12 shots in the match to Celtic's 13. I'd be amazed if we manage half of that total on Saturday.

Β 

Celtic didn't enjoy Hearts' high press. So fully expect us to sit right off them and encourage them on to us.....with the usual predictable results

We will undoubtedly sit off, not press, sit deep, & get 11 behind the ball.

And who knows what McInnes tombola will churn out?

Β 

Probably why the bookies favour the likes of hearts etc. to cause an upset against Celtic more so than Aberlaydoon